SEQUEL

sequel is up! (as of 01/11/2019). although there are no official chapters yet, I am already working on some. more bonus chapters will feature in this book in the mean time. my goal is to have at least three chapters written by Christmas for you as a gift. don't forget to add it to your libraries so that you can be the first to be notified of a new update and never miss one!

the title of the sequel is what you guys voted for most - away we go. I was contemplating having it as 'away she goes' but decided that the other sounded better and fit in more with the first person point of view.

any drivers/people you'd like to see more of in the sequel? let me know!

thanks again for reading and I hope you will continue to follow Alyssa's journey. the sequel can be found on my profile.

SECOND UPDATE:

Can't believe it's taken me this long to update the end of this chapter, but I thought I might direct you in the direction of my 'What If...?' book. It's basically a book where I write chapters that explore the possibilities that I didn't explore with this book. The chapter published already is 'What if Alyssa had never hidden her identity?' so if you want to give it a read, head over there and add it to your libraries. Votes and comments are appreciated.