Chapter 15 Miracles

*ITALICS = DOTHRAKI

**BOLD = DRAGONS TALKING**

Two months had passed since Rhaesa revealed her secrets to Drogo, Dany, Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah. Within that period, three things happened. Drogo decided that if they were going to travel to Westeros, they would need money to hire ships. So, he and his men started raiding villages for gold and slaves to sell.

The second thing that happened was that Rhaesa's belly had grown more significant as she reached her ninth month. She was not permitted to go with Drogo on his raids for fear that Rhaesa would be injured or go into early labor. Drogo had Rhaesa confined to their tent and guarded by Ser Barristan at all times. He was not going to chance another assassination attempt.

The third thing that happened was that the hatchlings had grown in size quickly from the scope of cats to the size of Saint Bernards and could now fly. It was not uncommon to see Daenerys' dragons soaring above Vaes Dothrak playing tag in the air. They would sometimes be joined by one or two of the male dragons, never all three of them at once. Balerion Meraxes and Drogon had taken it upon themselves to help guard their mother and sibling while their father was away. So, one of them was always with Rhaesa making sure she was alright.

Since Rhaesa was confined to her tent, there was nothing for her to do but worry about Drogo and plan how to keep her family safe. She thought that if the Usurper were to learn that she and Dany had survived the assassination, he would undoubtedly send more killers. So, before Robert found out they were alive, Rhaesa would have the guild of the Sorrowful Men destroyed. Rhaesa sent a letter to the temple of the Many-Faced god in Braavos with two words written down, Valar morghulis (all men must die). Jaqen H'ghar also sent back a two-word reply, Valar dohaeris (all men must serve.) Once Rhaesa received his response, she informed him of who she wanted to be killed, The Sorrowful Men. By the end of Rhaesa's eighth month, she received a letter from Jaqen H'ghar. It only had three words; It is done.

After the situation with the Sorrowful Men had been dealt with, Rhaesa and Daenerys talked about how they were going to handle the Lannisters and Baratheons. With the help of Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah, they decided that Renly Baratheon and Tyrion Lannister would be allowed to bend the knee since they were both only children when the rebellion took place. But the Lannisters, Robert, and Stannis Baratheon would be shown no mercy, especially Tywin Lannister. He would be executed for what he did to their family.

"Tywin Lannister will die by dragon fire," Daenerys said.

"No, I want him to suffer, as Elia and her children suffered," Rhaesa said. She turned to her dragons, "He will slowly be eaten alive by the dragons; it's only fitting."

"What of the other Kingdoms that were involved in the rebellion, Khaleesi?" Ser Barristan asked.

"They will all be given a chance to swear allegiance to House Targaryen, or they will be stripped of their titles, lands, and sent to the Wall," Rhaesa said, "And if worse comes to worst, we will show them how our ancestors conquered Westeros. Though I would like to avoid as much bloodshed as possible."

"That may be unavoidable, Khaleesi," Jorah stated.

"You may be right, Ser Jorah."

In Rhaesa's ninth month, things got a little complicated. Her energy level started to decrease. Her nausea came back, and she had to force herself to eat. Rhaesa spent most of her time asleep with one or all of her dragons curled up next to her bed. When she was awake, Rhaesa worried endlessly about Drogo. There had been no word from him for two months, but she thought that no news was good news. But Rhaesa couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen. She would have nightmares of her husband's death, and she would often wake up screaming and shaking. It got so bad that at night, Daenerys would sleep with her sister.