Disowned

So I posted a teaser like a half an hour ago and I realized that I was almost done with. Thought it would have been another day or so but yea...

SooMan oppa stuffed up my nose to stop the bleeding, before taking me back to my dorm. I let my hair fall around my face before stepping out of the elevator. The girls gasped when they saw Sunny and SooMan walk into the room with me. They all stood and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, SooMan oppa." They said together. "Kyung Soon, go and lay down in your room." I nodded, keeping my head down.

I knew they were all confused except Cymphonie, when he call me my Korean name. I stepped into my room and closed the door and collapsed on my bed. Tears instantly fell down my face as every bruise throbbed. I hugged my wushu panda plushie that Tao gave me on my birthday and contemplated on calling Kyung Soo, wanting the motherly affection of the shorter individual that shared a name with me but I decided against it, not wanting to bother another with my problems. They were most likely filming Exo Showtime anyway. I squeezed my plushie and went to sleep.

(Christina's POV)

We sat there looking confused as Cassy went into her room. Why was SooMan oppa here? Did she get in trouble? I notice she holds her head down when she is upset, in pain, or in trouble. SooMan oppa cleared his throat, getting our attention. "In the light of some recent events, I will be reclaiming position as CEO until YoungMin can get his act together. His treatment of Kyung Soon and others has reached a limit that I do not want to cross." I raised my hand. "Yes Christina?" "Who is Kyung Soon?" The others girls except Cymphonie nodded their heads in agreement.

"Kyung Soon is Cassandra. That's her Korean name. Like Cymphonie's actual name is Hwa Young." Everyone turned and looked at Cymphonie. She nodded and waited for him to continue. "You are the first to know, as your maknae was the latest victim of his foolishness, YoungMin is being put on leave and I will be coming back as CEO." We all gasped. "What do you means she is the latest victim?" Hwa Young said moving towards Kyung Soon's room.

"He found out that Kyung Soon was pregnant, he took matters into his own hands and she has a few bruises and a swollen face." Sun Kyu explained. We all looked shocked. Hwa Young got up and ran towards Kyung Soon's room. "She was pregnant? When did this happen?" I asked. "You guys didn't know?" We shook our heads. Everyone except the Fallen girls. "Did you guys know?" Hee Young asked.

They nodded their heads. "How can I be your leader if you guys keep these things from me? Huh?" Hee Young looked hurt as her leader position was not valued. "Eonnie, mianhae." a voice said. Kyung Soon and Hwa Young emerged from the room. Kyung Soon's naturally curly brown- blonde hair surrounded her slightly swollen face.

She walked over and sat on Hee Young's lap and rested her head on her shoulder. "Mianhae eonnie. Please forgive me." She whispered. Hee Young hugged her into her chest. "It's okay. Just tell me things like this. I can't help, if any of you don't tell me anything." Hee Young said. "Who was the father?" SooJin asked. SeoLin flicked her in her head. "Yah, you don't ask those questions." SeoLin said scoldingly said.

(KyungSoon P.O.V)

"That is a good question though. Kyung Soon who was the father?" SooMan oppa asked. "JongIn oppa." I said quietly. SooMan oppa nodded his head. "I need to talk to both of you. Go call him." he said. I nodded and went to my room. I called him and he picked up after the first ring. "Ni Hao, Cassandra" "Hēi, Yíxìng gē. Nǐ wèishéme yào jiǎn JongIn gē de diànhuà? (Yah, Yixing oppa. Why are you picking up JongIn oppa's phone?)" I said reverting into chinese. "Tā liú xiàle tā de diànhuà zài wǒ de fángjiān lǐ. Wǒ huì qù zhǎo tāle. (He left his phone in my room. I will go get him now.)" I heard many voices rush past the phone then a knock on a door.