SMTown Live

(Later that day)

"Guys, come on! We have to get to the venue!" Jung Ah yelled as we ran downstairs to the tour bus. We were on our way to Seoul's Olympic stadium, where SMTown IV and many SMTowns before it have been held. When we pulled up, a massive crowd of people were waiting waiting in line to get good seats. An eruption of screams came from the crowd of fans as they saw the tour bus. I waved out the window as some of them pointed and continued to scream.

We pulled up to the rear of the stadium and ran inside. Everyone ran to their separate dressing rooms while the tech crew finished getting the stage ready. After a quick rehearsal, I heard the screaming crowd move from outside to the inside the concert hall. The lights were bright and f(x) was being rushed into position for "Electric Shock" and "Rum Pum Pum Pum." As they went out, the fans went crazy. " Kassandra, come here." The stage manager yelled.

I trotted over to him and Soo Man appa. "Ne?" " There has been some recent developments on your groups fansite. A lot of Goddess fans want you to have a solo performance tonight." He said as he showed me his phone. "Really!?" He nodded.

"We are going to do something that we have never done before and this should hopefully increase ticket sales. After Super Junior's performance, we are going to send you up. You have heard the 'Baddest Female' and 'Mental Breakdown' by 2ne1's CL, correct?" I nodded my head. "Great, all the words and whole dance?" I nodded again. He looked at SooMan appa and smiled. "This maybe the best SMTown yet, sir." He turned his attention back to me. "Bong Cha has your outfit already, the dancers are getting ready and the stage is, of course, set. After you're dressed and makeup is done, you need to go through the dance quickly. Also there is not a set dance for 'Mental Breakdown' except for one move that we created, so just freak the rest of it."

He said as he rushed me over to Goddess' shared dressing room. "Good luck!" he said as he closed the door. I hurriedly rushed over to Bong Cha, who immediately started strip me as we heard 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' start to play. "Okay we got 3 minutes before Super Junior go up. Lets get this done." She said as I stepped into the the white and black leotard. She quickly zipped up the back and sat me down.

Seeing her rush the other stylist quickly jumped in, grabbing different types of makeup and hair stuff. Bong Cha slipped white ankle socks on my feet then black and white sneakers. HaNa's stylist curled then brushed my hair so it looked like loose curls instead of my natural tight curls. Hee Young's stylist put thick black eyeliner on my eyes while Hei's stylist quickly did my nails. In a matter of seconds, I was done and looking flawless (as usual, you know ;) ).

The stage manager soon appeared and lead me to the dancers. "You have 5 minutes to get this done before everyone has to get in their places. SuJu is almost done with their first song." We nodded and immediately got to practicing. Before we got to the second verse of 'Mental Breakdown' the stage manager was back and telling us to get to our places and he was rushing me over to one of the stage lifts. "Good luck!" He gave me a thumbs up and started the lift.

(WATCH VIDEO)

After the stage lift in the middle of the stage brought me under the stage, I quickly got off to be bumrushed by staff with towels, water, clothes and a cordless mic. I quickly changed before going backstage. Before I could step into my dressing room, I was attacked by Amber and Tiffany. "OMG! THAT WAS ASDFGJKL!!!!!" The fuck? They were yelling together and I didn't understand a word that they were saying.

"Unnies! Slow down! I don't know what you're saying!" I said pouting. "Aigoo~~" Changmin said. He came pver and pinched my cheeks. "That was a wonderful performance, KyungSoon. Can't wiat for your debut." He said. " Kamsamnida Changmin oppa." I said as I bowed. "Changmin! Get into position!" The stage manager yelled. He quickly ran to the stage lift with Yunho, as the instramental for "Catch Me" came on.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm back yorobun!!!!!! Mianhae for my long disappearance and even shorter chapter but I promise that the next chapter won't take as long to come and will be longer. Also, there will be new character's introduced soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN OPPA!!!! I hope I'm not late and may you and your wondrous booty live on forever!!!
#Sebooty
AND I KNOW IM LATE BUT HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO EXO AND HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO HIGH4
#3YEARSWITHEXO
#1yearwithHigh4
#CatchGG

-All Hail the Evil Maknae