Exhausted

Chapter 21

(Two weeks later)

We got off the plane either in sunglasses with face mask or hoodies. That didn't stop Japanese fans from spotting us. Flashes from phones and digital cameras burned my already red eyes. I saw many banners that had groups names, individual names and ship names. A big, royal purple sign that said "KaiSoon" caught my attention. It had two picture of us. One, a dual picture; Kai was walking with EXO and me with Goddess on our way to one of the various music shows. Surprisingly, they spotted and circled our couples rings, depite them not being to lavious. The second picture was from a trip to mall when it was just us two and again, the spotted and circled our couples rings. I continued to read the sign and at the bottom it said, "KaiSoonの本当のはありますか? (Is KaiSoon real?)"

I smiled at the girl holding the sign and she instantly turned red, putting her sign down. We continued out of the airport and got into unmarked black vans that were taking us to our hotel. Unfortunately, I couldn't cuddle with JongIn on the way to the hotel, so I decided to cuddle with SooJin unnie's arm since she wanted to lay on Natalia unnie. "Senpai, notice me! Notice me senpai!" I said as I drew circles on her arm. She giggled at my weird voice. When reached the hotel, Goddess and SNSD were the last one's to get there. I shuffled over to Hyo Yeon unnie and linked arms with her. "Annyeong, unnie." I said smiling. She returned the smile but it soon turned to a frown. "Unnie, what's wrong?" "I wish we were more famous here. We have only a 7 songs in Japanese and one in the works but that's it. SM's girls needs to take firm stand in Japan that blows the boys out of the water. BoA and J-Min unnie can't do it alone. Hope your group can chage that." She said beaming at me.

"Unnie, if it makes you feel better, I started writing some songs in Japanese that I was gonna pass on to my manager." She instantly gave me a hug. " You and Goddess are gonna blow them out of the water." She said as a sleepy Yoona made her way over. "Unnie come on. We have 2 hours to sleep before heading to the venue." Hyo Yoen waved to me as Yoona pulled her into the elevator. While waiting for the elevator to return, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to meet a face I haven't seen in the longest. "SUNG-KYU!!!" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back, slightly picking me up off the ground. "Oppa!" Cymphonie said dropping her bags and running to him as well. "Did guys forget about me?" A tall, brown haired boy with tan skin and a strong jaw stood by the door in black skinny jeans and a grey sweater. "W-W- WooHyun?" I said.

He nodded. We took off running towards him and almost knocked him over. He hugged us tightly. "Oppa, I missed you." I said through my tears. "I missed you too little bit." Cymphonie remained silent as she clutched his sweater for life. She and Woohyun were really close growing up. I let go of his sweater and whipped my tears. I then looked at him as the the rest of Infinite came into the hotel followed by seven more people. When he least expected it, I kicked him in his shin. "OWW! Kyungie, waeyo?" he said while using Cymphonie to balance himself.

"What happened to coming to visit us!" I said as I started pouting. "Sorry, I was busy." "There is this thing called text messaging or email. I know you use them." I sassed. One of the additional people chuckled at my outburst. I walked over to the person and took off their glasses. "ALEX!" I said jumping on my favorite and eldest brother. "Hey Kyungie. How are you?" I smiled and hugged him. "Better." Someone cleared their thoat behind Alex and I saw the ret of my siblings. "Omo! What's the occasion?" I said. "We're here for Infinite's first Invasion but since that isn't until tomorrow, we all were gonna go to the SMTown concert tonight." "REALLY??" Hwa Young said for the first time since coming over to the door. "Yes HY." Another throat cleared from behind Hwa Young and I.