Pranks Pulled

JongIn walked me back to my hotel and followed me upstairs to my room. " I am so excited I actually got in! Can you believe it!" I exclaimed doing aegyo all the way. He couldn't help but be just as ecstatic as me. " I guess we will be seeing a lot more of each other." He said, smiling almost as big as Chanyeol. " I guess so." I said as his phone started to ring.

" Yoboseyo. I'm with Kassandra... ne, hyung." He hung up the phone. " My manager wants me back at the dorm now. I guess I will see you soon. Call me when you are going to move in to your dorm, I can come help you move." He said as he started to walk towards the door. " Annyeong, JongIn oppa, see you soon." I waved and walked into my room.

As I closed the door, I started to jump around. I grabbed my phone and texted everyone important on my call list about the important news. I turned on the tv and saw that Star Golden Bell was on. Nine Muses, 2NE1, and Girl's Day were in this episode, along with some actors and actresses. As settled in and thought about what I was going to eat that night, my phone started to ring. " Yoboseyo?" I didn't recognize the number.

" Hello, this is Lee SooMan, CEO of SM Entertainment. I'm calling to inform you that your training starts tomorrow at 5 am. When you get to the building, you will meet SNSD's Tiffany and F(x)'s Amber. They will work with you with vocals and rapping. After you will meet with EXO's Kai and Lay to work on your dancing.

At lunch, you will meet with your manager and the rest of your group. You will be the female counterpart to EXO in a 13 member group, named Goddess." Wow, that is a lot to take in quickly. " Arraso. Thanks for calling." I said as I hung up. I decided to skip dinner and picked up my phone again.

I needed to call my mom and dad before I start my actual training. I dialed the number and it rang for about five minutes. " Hello." my mom's voice said from the opposite line. "Eomma." I said sounding somewhat sad. " Annyeonghaseyo, baby. How are your grandparents?" She said. " They're well. Eomma, where is appa?" " He is right here. Is everything is okay?" She said, voice full of concern. "Put the phone on speaker, mom." I know I was really starting to scare her because we barely spoke English at home. "Okay, your father is here, no tell us what is wrong." " Is the phone on speaker?" My staling started driving her crazy.

"Yes! Now tell me what is wrong!" She was getting mad now. I heard my appa trying to call her down i'm the background. " Eomma, Appa... I-I'm pregnant and I'm staying in Korea." There was a brief pause. " Who's the father?" My appa asked. I started laughing. "Kassandra, this is not funny. Bringing another life into the world without being properly stable is no joke. You're not even 16 yet." he said. I really couldn't even keep myself from laughing. "Eomma, Appa, aniyo. I'm playing around. I was calling to tell you that I got accepted into SM Entertainment. I'm not pregnant. If I was I don't think I would be able to call." I said, unable to contain myself. I heard the two of them sigh.

"Aish, Kassandra, you shouldn't play games like that. You almost gave us a heart attack." she said."Mianhamnida, I didn't mean to scare you like that." I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the sink, grabbed my face scrub and put my phone on speaker. "Well, you said that you got into SM. That's great honey. Do you know what group you're going to be in yet?" Mom asked.

" Ne, I'm going to be in a group called Goddess. I'm meeting with my manager tomorrow, along with the rest of my group to work out positions and we'll be moving into our dorm soon. I officially start training tomorrow morning at 5am." I said as I started the shower after tying up my hair and washing my face. "Omo, we'll call you soon. You need to wake up at least 3 to get ready. Goodnight baby and have good day tomorrow." She said. " Okay. Jal Gayo, eomma, appa." They hung the phone. I turned on Light Me Up by V.I.X.X., stripped, and stepped into the shower.

I washed my hair and sung along, slaying Leo's high note. Once done washing up, I blow dryed my hair and wore a V.I.X.X. shirt and black pants. I walked out the bathroom, set my alarms, and went to bed.

Sorry for such a long wait. Trying to update every week now. Expect an update on Saturdays.

On other, much more important news...

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TRAILERS FOR THE NEW EXO VIDEOS!!!!!! * starts to fangirl* Kris has his own dance solo in M's version and it is just magnificent. I'm going to post it on the side (if possible). It just looks amazing and Kai looks soooooooooooooo amazing and the song is dope as ever. So you know it's called "Overdose"

They overdosed because of a girl, and was like "Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo

Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok overdose

Sigani jinalsurok tongjedo himdeureojyeo

Jeomjeom gipsugi ppajyeoganda

Oh too much neoya your love igeon overdose

Too much neoya your love igeon overdose

Neoui geu geu sumgillo ono

Boineun neol galguhae jom deo

Gappajin sumeuro jilsikdoen hue

Jeonyul geurigo hansum

Her love her love dokhangeot gata naegen

Heeonalsu eomneun ne sumi

Pineun tteugeowojiji machi modu jibaehae

Oh she wants me~ oh she's got me, oh she hurts me~

Gyesok neoman geurigo geurinda."(lol, had to put the lyrics). When they went to the hospital, SNSD was like " Deo dangdanghage neon Mr. Mr. (nal bwa) Mr. Mr. (geurae baro neo neo neo)