Return Of The Pit Part 3

Start from the beginning

Flamethrowers Shot Out of The Walls, and Laser Turrets Came Out From Out The Ground.

DON'T WORRY SABINE!!! THE TURRETS WILL ONLY STUN YOU!!! WHAT ABOUT THE THE OTHER STUFF!!! OH THEIR KILL YOU IF YOU CAN DODGE THEM!!! NOW LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!! Sabine and Ursa Ran At Each Other and Begin Fighting

DON'T WORRY SABINE!!! THE TURRETS WILL ONLY STUN YOU!!! WHAT ABOUT THE THE OTHER STUFF!!! OH THEIR KILL YOU IF YOU CAN DODGE THEM!!! NOW LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!! Sabine and Ursa Ran At Each Other and Begin Fighting. Sabine Clash Her Sword Against Ursa Blade.

And Ursa Kick Sabine And Sabine Slid Back. Your Mandalorian Skills Seem A Little Rusty. Guess Being Around Rebels Has Weakened You. And I Guess Being Around The Cyber Force Has Made You Evil. Not Evil Sabine. You Don't Realize The Power I Have At My Disposal.

Let Me Show You. Ursa Charge Up Her Blade and Release Its Energy At Sabine. It Hit Her and Sabine Flew Back and Landed On The Ground. She Got Back and Step Forward and Step On One of The Landmines. It Went Off and Shock Sabine.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Sabine Yelled. The Landmine Stop and Sabine Fell Once Again. Hahahaha. Sabine You Should Have Seen That Coming. What Did You Forget That This Was The Lightning Round. You Must Watch Your Step Everywhere You Go.

Sabine Look At Her Mother and Used Her Sword To Push Her Back Up. She Still Feel The Pain of The Landmine But It Didn't Matter To Her. Sabine Was Still Going To Fight On. Sabine Raised Her Sword and Ran Towards Ursa. Full of Fury and Anger. Ursa Stood There and Sabine Approached Her.

Sabine Strike But Ursa Used A Her Jetpack To Fly Up To Dodge Sabine's Attack. MOTHER YOU'RE MAKING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO BEAT YOU!!!  Sabine yelled. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE SABINE!!! THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED THE PIT!!! BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A CRY BABY SO MUCH!!! THEN HERE!!! Ursa yelled and Pulled Out A Jetpack.

 IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE SABINE!!! THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED THE PIT!!! BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE A CRY BABY SO MUCH!!! THEN HERE!!! Ursa yelled and Pulled Out A Jetpack

She Threw It At Sabine and Sabine Caught It. A LITTLE GIFT FROM ME TO YOU!!! DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT THE FANS!!! THEY'RE REALLY ENJOYING THIS FIGHT!!! I DON'T CARE!!! MY OWN GOAL IS TO DEFEAT YOU MOTHER!!!

Sabine Yelled Back and Put On The Jetpack. She Flew Up and Fire Blue Engery From Her Sword At Ursa. As The Engery Was Heading Towards Her. Ursa Used Her Blade To Cut The Engery In Two. The Went Straight To Ground and Exploded.

Very Good Sabine. You Know How To Ues That Sword. I Know How To Use Many Swords. I Almost Got You If You Didn't Use That Blade To Cut The Engery In Half. Wrong Sabine. You Think You Know How To Use That Sword. But You Didn't Use It Full Power.

Before Sabine Could React. Ursa Flew Across Towards Sabine and Deck Her. Sabine Flew Back A Little Bit and Used Her Jetpack To Stop. Sabine Felt The Bruise On Cheek and Spit Out Some Blood. Did That Hurt Sabine? Well As Bad As This. Ursa Press A Button and The Laser Turrets Actvied and Target Sabine.

They Fired At Her and Sabine Tried Her Best To Dodge Them. But One Hit Her In The Leg. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Sabine yelled Grabbing Her Leg. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! My Leg Is Stun. I Can't Feel It. Sabine Thought To Herself. She Wasn't Paying Attention and Ursa Kick Sabine In The Back. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sabine Your Time To Fly Has Expired. Ursa said and Tried Removed Sabine's Jetpack. But Sabine Grab Her Hand and Kick Her Mother In The Stomach. Pushing Her Back. Sabine Flew Towards Her With Sword and Strike. Ursa Used Her Blade To Block Sabine Attack and They Once Again Began Clashing.

Sabine Pulled Out Her One of Blasters and Fired At Ursa. Ursa Dodge But One Hit Her Shoulder. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ursa yelled. Well Mother. It Looks Like You're The One Who Rusty. Hahahaha. DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! Ursa yelled and Punch Sabine In The Face. She Keep Punching Sabine and Then Slap Sabine.

Then She Removed Sabine's Jetpack and Let Sabine Fall. Sabine Was Falling Fast and Ursa Caught By Her Foot. She Brought Her Closer To Ground and Let Go of Sabine. Sabine Laid On The Ground Broken. Ursa Landed In Front of Her and Look At Her.

You're Finish Sabine. It's Over. But Sabine Wasn't Willing To Give Up Yet. She Some How Got Back Up and Look At Her Mother. Now Sabine. I Don't Want To Put Any More Pressure On You. You Have Lose. I Will Never Give Up. Then So Be It.

Ursa Pulled Out a Energy Bomb and Threw It At Sabine.

It Landed In Front of A Broken Sabine and She Didn't Move

It Landed In Front of A Broken Sabine and She Didn't Move. She Could Barely Stand and See. The Bomb Went Off and Shock Sabine. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Sabine yelled As She Fell Back and Laid On The Ground. Ursa Walk Towards Sabine and Tap Her With Her Foot.

Sabine Was Alive But Unconscious. WINNER!!! Leia yelled and Everyone Cheered. Farewell Daughter. Ursa said and Walk Away. Zeb, Kanan, and Sabine Were Clearly No Match For Opponents. What Will Came Next For Them.