everything comes back to you | seulmin (3)

jimin put in all his effort to try and find seulgi, and the rest of the heroes at the facility helped him out too. but even after a week of searching, there were no traces of seulgi to be found.

with that, he was forced to accept the fact that seulgi was probably in hiding for her own safety, or that she was captured by the authorities, or that she was gone. for good.

initially, it was hard for jimin to stomach that. but as life went on at the facility, any thoughts he had about seulgi gradually went away. he was always occupied with training, training, and more training, and soon enough he was allowed to join the other heroes on missions and ensure the safety of the people.

but now, seeing seulgi in the flesh ten years later, jimin couldn't believe his eyes. he was so glad to see her, but her eyes only grew colder with every passing second.

then, namjoon cleared his throat. " we're going to give you guys some space, talk things out, catch up with each other, kiss and make up, whatever you need. "

seulgi was furious, but also shocked.

she had been imagining this scene for years, but she never thought it would actually come true — finally getting the chance to meet jimin again.

the jimin who brought them away from the life of a slave, the jimin who made sure she had something to eat, even the tiniest grain/morsel of food at the end of the day,

the jimin who ran away.

on the other hand, jimin was in shock at having the chance to meet seul again, for he had come to terms with the fact that she was probably dead, or taken away.

" why? why did you leave without a single notice? you said we were going to get through everything together, but you never came back to me.

i thought something bad happened to you, but one day i saw you around in the city centre looking so much happier and healthier while i continued to struggle.

and that's when i realised everything meant nothing to you at all, because it was so easy for you to walk away and abandon me for your own, selfish sake.

how? how did you do it? how did you fool me so perfectly into thinking that you actually cared about me?

from that moment onwards, i thought i hated you, park jimin. "

at this point, seulgi was trembling with anger, her emotions getting too much to handle and spilling over in the form of tears.

" but now that i get to see you again, i can't help but want to ask if you've been doing well.

i was wrong. i don't think i could ever hate you, but this doesn't change the fact that i'm still mad at you, and that i'm still hurt by what you've done. "

jimin was crying too. it was hurting him to see how much he hurt seulgi, because in those five years that they spent on the streets, he had never seen seulgi shed a single tear regardless of how tough things were.

" i have so much to tell you seul, so much to explain, so much to apologise for. and i know that it'll be hard for you to believe and forgive me, but please, at least give me the chance to tell you everything.