A Halloween Treat

Word Count: 1177

Pairings: Lucifer Morningstar x Reader

Warnings: angst, fluff

A/N: request from SpookipliersFriend , I know Halloween isn't until tomorrow but I've got a very busy day tomorrow, so I had to post this tonight.

Summary: You'd rather be curled up on your couch, munching away on candy meant for trick or treaters. However you promised your friend a night out on the town, and what a treat that turned out to be.

............................................................

You muttered under your breath, fixing the horns on your head as you walked down the steps of the booming nightclub. People danced around you in various types of costumes from a classic sheet ghost to a rotting zombie. You apologized to a man dressed as a werewolf, when your devil tail hit him in the leg.

"I feel ridiculous." You mumbled.

"Stop fussing, you look great! If you keep messing with it, you're going to mess it up!"

You turned your attention to your friend, who was dressed as a nurse.

"I'm dressed as a devil, couldn't we have done something less cliche?" You asked, tugging on the red velvet dress you wore.

She grabbed your arm, pulling you towards the bar.

"Because if we did it your way, we'd be dripping with blood, and blood doesn't get you laid Y/N, a sexy devil and nurse does."

She handed you a smoking drink, that you looked at with apprehension.

"I don't want laid, I just want food." You sighed.

"At least stay an hour, then you can go home, and watch Nightmare Before Christmas, in your fluffy pajama pants, while you avoid the trick or treaters."

You smiled widely at her offer and raised your glass a little, making her roll her eyes.

"Deal."

~

An hour later you were sitting alone at bar, while your friend drunkenly danced with a man in a vampire outfit. She waved to you happily and you gave a small wave back. You glanced at your phone, deciding you had been there long enough and turned to leave. However, a man stepped in front of you, blocking your path.

"Hi there, what's a devil like you doing in a place like this?" He smiled.

You cringed at the poor pick up line, and lowered your glass away from your lips. His costume was so poorly put together you could hardly tell what it was, maybe a tinfoil robot?

"Actually, I was just leaving." You said as politely as possible.

The man didn't seem to get the hint and blocked your path once more.

"So soon? It's barely even ten o'clock."

You frowned, stepping away from him, hoping he'd get the subtle hint.

"This isn't really my scene."

You tried to step around him again, but he seemed adamant about keeping you there.

"Well then how about we get out of here together? Maybe head somewhere quieter?"

Apparently being subtle wasn't working with this man and you frowned, fixing him with a dry look.

"I want to go home. Alone."

You walked by him, trying to get away from him as quickly as possible.