Chapter 24

"Ano sa tingin mo?" tanong ni Vice while opening the car door for Karylle.

Her jaw dropped as soon as her eyes landed on the whole lot. Vice placed his arm around her shoulder and stared at her while waiting for her to take in her surroundings. Karylle rubbed her arms and nag look up kay Vice with her mouth still wide open caused by shock.

"Goosebumps... I have no words." Ang nasabi lang ni Karylle na halatang amazed pa rin.

Vice pulled her closer at hinalikan ito sa ulo, "Nilalamig ka lang siguro." He said with a smile.

Ibinalik ulit ni Karylle ang mga mata nya sa lot kung nasaan sila ngayon. The place was in the middle of nowhere. It was covered in about a foot of snow, there's a decent sized log cabin in the centre of the lot. The cabin was beautifully highlighted by the fairy lights hanging on the roof, kaya naman mas lalong napa-wow si Karylle.

"When you said na you'll bring me somewhere to talk privately, I thought you meant like in a café o kaya restaurant... I didn't expect... this?!" sabi ni Karylle na napailing dahilan ng pagka amazed parin nya.

Vice snorted, "You like it?"

"Vice, like? No... Love is still an understatement at how beautiful I find this place."

"Masaya akong nagustuhan mo..." they started walking towards the cabin, Vice's arm still around Karylle to keep her warm.

Bago pumunta sa location ay dumaan muna si Vice sa isang shop kung saan dinaanan niya yung winter wear na pinili nya for Karylle. She changed her cocktail dress na suot nya sa banquet into an oversized gray jumper, jeans, brown knee high boots, a blue snood around her neck and a trench coat similar to Vice's black one.

//

"Bakit ang aga naman natulog ni Karylle?" tanong ni Kaye sa ka-share nya ng hotel room na si Angel.

"I'm not sure, according to Billy she wasn't feeling well kaya nauna na sa room nya." Sagot ni Angel coming from the bathroom.

"Did you check up on her?" lumapit si Kaye sa may pinto ng bathroom na nakabukas. Angel was stood in front of the mirror brushing her teeth.

Umiling si Angel bago nag mumog ng bibig nya, she then wiped her mouth at humarap kay Kaye.

"Baka tulog na yun, no point of disturbing her now." Sabi ni Iza na nilagpasan si Kaye para humiga na sa kama nya.

Nakaramdam naman si Kaye ng pagkabagabag kaya pabalik balik ang tingin nya sa pinto dahil gusto nya talagang kamustahin si Karylle.

"Kagagaling lang nya sa sakit diba?"

"Exactly... Normal lang na she'll still feel a bit sick." Angel tucked herself in her bed at pinatay yung lamp sa side nya, "Let it go, Kaye."

//

The inside of the cabin was equally as beautiful as the outside. The layout was simple yet it seemed very cosy and homey to Karylle.

"Can I live here forever?" she said out of amazement again, paikot ikot sya sa main room ng cabin which was the lounge area which had a fireplace na pinapaapoy na ng mga kahoy. A brown leather sofa on one side of the fireplace and then a smaller single seat on the other side. Meron ding malaking rug sa floor which covered the seating areas.

Habang nag e-explore si Karylle, pumunta muna si Vice sa may kitchen area at nagpainit ng tubig. He followed her after at nahanap nya ito sa nag iisang bedroom ng cabin, it was upstairs, an attic type bedroom that had an ensuite bathroom.

"I'd seriously consider packing my bags and leaving my restaurant to live here." Sabi ni Karylle na nakaupo na sa kama.

Vice gave her a smile na she only gets kapag nacu-cutean sa kanya si Vice, "You want a hot drink?"