Puppy

We all know Jeremy is a furry by now, so here is another one of my weird au™, about Jeremy accidently like becoming a pupster or something /

Jeremy blinked, raising his head slightly. His head was buzzing and he felt, weird.

Jeremy blinked again, and memories started swarming in his mind.

He was walking home from going to a gaming convention by himself, and he  felt a sharp pain and Jeremy guessed he fainted.

Shapes started to form in his mind, and he saw bars above him. He definately wasn't in a hospital.

Jeremy tried to sit up, but he couldn't. He raised his arm to rub his eyes but he didn't see an arm, instead he saw a paw. A fluffy paw.

His eyes widened and he looked down and saw fur covering his body.

Jeremy looked at the cages around him, and saw a small chihuahua on one side, and a greyhound on the other.

Jeremy coughed, causing the greyhound to stare. "Calm down mate!" the Greyhound barked

Jeremy finally figured how to get up, climbing onto all four legs, and shrunk back into a wall.

Jeremy breathed heavily, realisation hitting him, he was a dog!

// oof this is cringe, sorry //

He heard a familiar voice and his ears pricked up, and he listened in on the conversation two humans were having.

"So, Michael Mell, you have come to adopt a dog?"

Jeremy jumped in surprise. Michael never told him he was going to adopt a dog - especially as they shared a flat!

Slow but steady footsteps were walking through the room, and Jeremy picked up on the scent of Michael.

"Michael!" he yelled.

Nobody replied.

The footsteps got closer and closer until they were so close, they were shaking his cage.

Jeremy tried again. "Michael! It's me Jeremy! Please help!"

The lady who clearly ran the store laughed. Michael stopped and smiled at Jeremy.

"That looks like a nice dog!" he exclaimed.

The lady held up her hand to the cage, and Jeremy hesitantly licked it, grimacing at the taste.

"This dog is a chocolate Labrador I found on the streets yesterday. He seems very friendly."

Michael leaned closer and held out his hand. Jeremy licked it frantically, as if Michael could tell it was him from that.

Michael laughed, and opened the cage. Jeremy darted out, and leant into Michael, nuzzling his leg.

Michael patted Jeremy's head, before turning to the lady. "I'll take this one."

Next thing Jeremy knew, he was being strapped into the passenger seat of Michael's car.

Michael got in himself, and started up the car.

He looked at the dog, before patting Jeremy's head again.

"I think I'm going to call you Bear. You are like a big fuzzy brown bear!"

Jeremy's mind casted back to his time with Brooke when she called him Jer-Bear and he rolled his eyes.

Michael started driving, before talking to the dog again. "You are going to have another owner too, my friend Jeremy, he is really nice - you'll like him! I don't know where he is though - he went out yesterday and didn't come home. I think he is with his Dad, but I don't know."

Jeremy felt Michael become sad, and he nuzzled Michael's arm. He felt his heart beat. Michael was getting a dog for them to share?

Jeremy smiled the best he could, and whispered a small "thank you" even though he knew Michael couldn't understand him.

As soon as Michael opened the door to their apartment, Jeremy bounded in, already knowing what to do.

He sniffed the floor around the table, before finding a pen.

He then found his way to his room and jumped onto his desk chair.

Using the pen, Jeremy opened the computer and went onto notepad.

// ik this story isn't making sense don't @ me lol //

He then yelled for Michael, and watched as Michael came into the room.

Michael frowned seeing 'Bear' in Jeremy's desk chair, and inched closer.

Jeremy started to type,

Michael,

You were wondering where Jeremy is, well I am Jeremy is. I fainted in the streets and found myself like this in the morning.

Jeremy finished typing and dropped the pen. He heard Michael cough, and he jumped down from the seat.

Michael had gone pale and he was shaking. Jeremy walked over, and nudged the arm that the tattoo was on.

Michael spluttered. "J-Jeremy?" Jeremy jumped up, barking loudly.

Michael sat down on Jeremy's bed, feeling weaker than he was earlier.

To Michael, it all matched up, the barking, the excessive licking, the comfort he showed with Michael, the fact he knew the house and he knew about the tattoo. Not to mention the thick light brown fur and large droopy blue eyes.

Michael felt something next to him, and he turned to see Jeremy sat on the bed next to him.

Michael sighed. "Oh Jeremy, how are we going to fix this?"

// Lol this is like extra cringe - what happens when you have writers block. I might do a part two to this where they figure out how to fix the 'curse' thanks for reading my cringy AUs //