Illnesses

Michael felt a hand hitting him, causing him to wake up. "Michael! Michaael I'm not feeling well!" Michael groaned, recognising his fiancé's voice.

"Jerrrr" he grumbled, sitting up.  Michael blinked, reaching for his glasses. he smacked his hand across the direction of his desk. He eventually felt them hit his hand, so he picked them up and pulled them on. He saw Jeremy standing in front of him, in his checked pyjamas. 

Michael squinted, looking at Jeremy. He did look pale. Michael rubbed his forehead, and picked up his phone. "One O' Clock in the morning?" He spluttered. Jeremy blushed, looking down sheepishly. Michael snorted. "It's fine. Lets get you better."

Michael got up and picked up Jeremy, causing the smaller boy to squeak. Michael carried him downstairs and placed him gently on the sofa. He covered Jeremy with his thick blanket he dubbed 'the illness blanket', and went to go get some paracetamol. 

Michael walked back into the Living Room. Jeremy was curled up with his blanket burrowed into his chest. Michael reached Jeremy's side, and coaxed him into swallowing the medicine. 

Jeremy sighed, looking up at Michael. "Michael, because you love me and I am dying, please could you give me cuddles?" Michael frowned, wrinkling his nose. "No" 

Jeremy huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of his face. "Why Michaaa?" He whined, rolling over dramatically. Michael bit his lip. "Jer, as much as I want too, you are ill and I really don't want to catch what you have got."

Jeremy flailed his arms. "Michael I don't care if you get ill, perw - lease?" He looked up at Michael, doing a look that Michael simply couldn't resist. Michael groaned. "Fine! If I get ill though, you are looking after me."

Jeremy giggled and moved up the sofa a bit, leaving enough space for Michael. Michael flopped down, and pulled half of the blanket over himself. Jeremy reached over, and pulled Michael towards him, keeping hold of him.

Michael sighed. He would have to get used to this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was later in the day, and both Jeremy and Michael had slept. Jeremy was on the sofa still, he was reading a book - a book about how to play video games.

Jeremy looked towards the kitchen, where Michael was making lunch. A fresh smell of Tomatoes wafted from the kitchen towards Jeremy. His stomach grumbled. He blushed and turned back towards his book. 

Jeremy was just finishing reading a chapter, when Michael came in. He held two bowls in his hands. Michael grabbed two trays and put them down. He put a bowl on each of them, and handed Jeremy one before taking his own. 

Jeremy looked down at the bowl. It was Tomato soup - his favourite. He picked up the spoon and dipped it into the thick liquid. He poured the contents of the spoon into his mouth and closed his eyes. The soup was a ruby red colour, whilst it was hot, it was creamy and tangy - just how he liked it. 

Michael chuckled at his Fiancé's reaction. "Like it Hun?" he asked, wolfing down his own portion. Jeremy sighed and laid his head on Michael's shoulder. "I don't like it - I love it. It is truly divine."

Michael sniggered. "I think the drugs the doctor gave you might be working." Jeremy swayed. "What do ya mean man?" he asked. 

Michael sighed, placing his spoon down. "The doctor told me that one of the side effects of the medicine he prescribed you, is you would act like you were high."

Jeremy closed his eyes. "What do you mean Michael, I haven't smoked pot?" 

Michael blinked, rubbing his temples. "I literally just explained it to you Jeremy."

Jeremy bit his lip "Whatever. Michael - you look stunning today! have you like put hair gel on or something?"

Michael knitted his brows. "No, I look the same as always. Jere, I think you should take a nap."

Jeremy curled up against Michael and buried his face into the taller boy's chest. "Whatever man" he mumbled before promptly falling asleep.

Michael froze, before laughing. He was definitely going to remember this. 

 .