Freaky Friday

The weirdest one yet, please don't judge me - my brain is whack. /

Jeremy yawned, cuddling into a blanket. It was a school day, but he really didn't want to go. He managed to pry himself away from his bed, and sat up.

His head was pounding and everything was blurry. What was goimg on?

Jeremy rubbed his eyes and sat up. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Jeremy yelled. His voice sounded different - almost like it was some one elses.

The door swung open and a lady walked in. "Michael! Time for school!" she stated in a sing song way.

Jeremy rubbed his forehead. Michael? He recognised the voice as one of Michael's mothers.

"Oh um ok!" he said, watching as the blurry figure left. Jeremy slammed his hand on what he assumed to be a desk, and felt a pair of glasses. He pulled them on, and looked around.

He was definately in Michael's basement. He looked down at his hands amd groaned. They were a darker skin tone than they should have been. He pulled up the sleeve of the Pyjamas to reveal a Pac Man tattoo.

Jeremy's heart race quickened as he jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror to find Michael's reflection staring back at him.

Jeremy groaned, rushing back to Michael's room and pulling on a pair of trousers along with a random shirt and the classic hoodie. He picked up Michael's phone, and ran his thumb under the fingerprint ID. The phone unlocked and Jeremy found himself staring at a wallpaper of a dog.

He pulled up the contact app and found out that 'Jeremy' had called him three times.

Jeremy called the number and waited until someone picked it up.

Eventually it got picked up, and someone was shouting down the phone to him.

"Dude, Are you Jeremy? This is Michael!"

Jeremy bit his lip. "Yes, Michael it's me."

He heard a breath of relief come down the phone, and his own voice shout back. "Lets meet up at school now?"

Jeremy hung up and ran downstairs to encounter Michael's Mothers.

He smiled at the Mells, before grabbing an apple. He quickly explained how he was meeting 'Jeremy' at school, and ran out.

He sat down in the car and closed the door. How was he supposed to drive?

Jeremy groaned, jumping out of the car, and grabbing Michael's old bike.

He quickly cycled out of the driveway, and ten minutes later, he found himself outside the school.

Jeremy parked the bike, and ran towards the canteen. He found a lone figure sitting in a table in the back corner.

He recognised the figure as himself and ran towards it.

He was sat there, a coffee in his hand. The concerned face of Jeremy Heere looked up. "Is it really you Jere?" he hissed, looking at Jeremy.

Jeremy nodded. "So you must be Michael." Michael smiled, clicking his tongue.

Jeremy looked longingly at the cardigan, whilst he watched as Michael bit his lip at the Hoodie.

They both looked at each other, before taking off the mentioned items. Jeremy breathed in the scent of his cardigan and pulled it on, ignoring that it was a tad bit smaller than it was usually.

Michael had put on the hoodie, and Jeremy must admit, it looked massive on him - not because of Michael's weight but because of height difference. Jeremy only usually reached Michael's chin.

The two sat there in silence - still processing what had happened.

Michael suddenly snorted. "This is like some sort of Freaky Friday thing." he said chuckling. A voice interupted it.

"What's like Freaky Friday?" Jeremy turned around to find Christine Canigula beaming at the two.

She plopped herself down on the seat in front of them.

"I love Freaky Friday, now tell me what is like it?"

She looked at the two boys outfits before sniggering. "Let me guess, did you two swap bodies?"

Jeremy blushed. "Yes - is it really that obvious?"

Christine giggled. "Yes! First, Michael is wearing his hoodie as Jeremy and Jeremy the other way round. Jeremy has dressed Michael with a plain white shirt, whilst if Michael ever does not wear a hoodie it's usually vibrant colours like pink and purple, and Michael dressed Jeremy with no blue. I mean - Jeremy always wears blue."

Michael stared shocked at the girl, before turning to Jeremy." Has she always been that observant?"

Christine grinned, before dragging Michael up." C'mon, Lets go! We have Drama first, I'll help you keep your cover."

Jeremy chuckled, watching his best friend get bossed around.

--------------

It was after school, and the two boys had decided to tell their friends because they thought maybe their friends might know what to do.

Michael looked at himself for the millionth time that day, before turning towards their huddle of friends - who were sat in a circle.

Chloe sighed exasperated. "Oh my god Jere, just tell us. We won't judge - you know we are your squad."

Michael's eyes widened, before turning to Jeremy, who was fiddling with his cardigan.

"We are kinda having a Freaky Friday moment."

Rich snorted. "You are having a what now?"

Jeremy facepalmed. "Have you not seen Freaky Friday - you know the Disney Movie?"

Chloe laughed. "So you are saying you two have switched bodies - impossible."

Jake studied them closer, before turning to the others. "I belive them. Look, Michael is pulled a classic Jeremy face."

Michael sighed. "See! It's true!"

Brooke turned slowly to point at Michael. "So, you are Michael."

Michael nodded enthusiastically. "Yes!"

Jenna grimaced. "Do you think its like a Princess and the Frog thing?"

Jeremy stuck his tongue out. "ugh. Well it's worth a try."

Christine giggled, sitting up. "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" she chanted.

Rich grinned at the two. "I am so jealous right now."

The two boys faces went red as they leant in. Soon their lips were touching, and Michael felt like he was on cloud nine.

He knew he was gay, but he had discovered something new that day. He was gay for Jeremy.

Michael wrapped his arm around the taller body and leant into the kiss. Jeremy froze, before continuing.

Michael blinked. His brain was buzzing?

Jeremy seemed to have be experiencing the same thing, and they  both leant into each other - becoming unconscious.

------------

Jeremy groaned, waking up slowly. Rich and Christine were crouched over him. Rich grinned. "Jeremy, you okay? It worked! Michael woke up already."

Jeremy beamed leaning back into the sofa he was laid on.

"I think I might be Bi." he stated chuckling weakly.