Squip Issues

based off something I saw on Pinterest /

Jeremy woke up, groaning. That day was the third day of having his squip. He sighed, and got out of bed, quickly moving past his laptop. He waited for the Squip to come, but nothing happened. Jeremy frowned, confused.

"Um SQUIP?" he asked aloud. "Keanu? You there?" He was about to give up, when a pain sprang through his brain.

"SQUIP REBOOT FINISHED."

Jeremy opened his eyes hesitantly to see his SQUIP, but it was a toddler, and an actual child instead of a computer?"

Jeremy jumped back in shock. "What the hell?" he shouted. The SQUIP looked at him with wide eyes and started crying. Jeremy squeaked.

He picked up the SQUIP and awkwardly patted him on the back.

Jeremy looked around his room. He quickly pulled on his Eminem shirt from the previous day, and looked at the toddler. It didnt look in any state of mind to be controlling him, so he slipped on his cardigan.

Jeremy picked up the child and groaned. Did he really have to take it to school with him?

He quickly grabbed an apple, and ate it, before rushing to school.

When Jeremy arrived at school, he was greeted by Rich, who looked at the toddler confused. "Who the heck is that Jeremy?" he asked, grimacing.

Jeremy sighed rubbing his forehead. "My SQUIP. It rebooted whilst I slept."

Rich stared at it. "It obviously doesn't look like its working. I don't want to risk my social status if you act like a doofus, so bye!" Rich strutted off, leaving Jeremy by himself.

Jeremy felt someone tap his shoulder, and he sprung around. It was Michael.

"Dude, why have you been acting so shady?" he asked. Michael's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! Did the SQUIP work? We totally need to experiment!"

Jeremy frowned, looking down at the SQUIP. "It worked at first but then... It kinda backfired?"

Michael's eyes landed on the toddler and his jaw dropped. "Jer, is that a child?"  Jeremy sighed. "I woke up, and the SQUIP was like that!"

Michael blinked. "Wait hold up. So this computer thing turned into an actual baby?"

Jeremy shrugged his shoulders. "It appears so, doesn't it!"

Michael was about to speak when Jeremy got spun around by another person.

"Bonjour Jerry!" Brooke Lohst giggled into his ear. Jeremy laughed nervously. "Ah! Hi Brooke!" he said, quickly attempting to hide the child.

It was too late. Brooke dragged Jeremy's arm, to reveal the sleeping child. She cooed, looking down at the child.

"Who. Is. This?" she squealed. Jeremy bit his lip. "My son." he said very quickly. Michael facepalmed behind him.

Brooke stepped back, her face contorted with disgust. "Your Son?" she asked slowly.

Jeremy raised his eyebrows. "Ah, yes I, um adopted him?"

Brooke nodded stepping closer again. "He is so cute! He reminds me of Keanu Reeves a little though. Please don't tell me his name is Keanu I would die!"

Jeremy spluttered, chuckling weakly. He looked towards Michael, who was mouthing a name. Jeremy's eyes widened. "Ah, no his name is Samuel!"

Brooke beamed. "Oh my gosh! Samuel Heere, that is ADORBS!"

She looked at the time and frowned. "Well I have to go. Au revior Jerry, Samuel."

(sorry I don't take french! /)

Michael stepped forward again sniggering. "Your son?" he asked tears streaming down his face.

Jeremy bit his lip. When Michael smiled he had little dimples and they were the cutest thing ever!

Jeremy's eyes widened. He did not have a crush on Michael! He had to become more chill. Michael carried on laughing, and Jeremy's desire to be cooler dissapeared. He chuckled. He didn't mind not being cool now.

Jeremy blushed, smacking Michael lightly on the shoulder. "I was thinking quickly Mell!" he passed the toddler over to Michael, who held him in his arms.

"Its your turn to hold the baby, anyways.