Betrayal For Love

Hogwarts AU cos why not /

Jeremy Heere sat on a sofa in the Slytherin common room. He was sat between his two friends Draco and Pansy.

Jeremy was always destined for Slytherin, since he was born, his Parents always told him he was going to be a Slytherin. The Heere's were a prominent Pureblood family, who were related to the Malfoys - Draco was his cousin.

Jeremy had come to to Hogwarts desperate to impress his parents, but all of that had changed when he met the bubbly Muggleborn Hufflepuff, Michael Mell.

Jeremy had instantly fallen in love with the boy, but had to stay away - in case his parents caught wind.

He had spent the past five years meeting up in secret with Michael, and the two fell desperately in love with each other.

They had kept the facade up, by Jeremy pretending to bully Michael. It hurt him everytime he had to do it, but he didn't want to risk getting disowned just yet.

Not even Draco and Pansy knew about the two boy's relationship.

Jeremy felt himself getting shaken out of his thoughts by Pansy.

"Jeremy, are you alright? You have been dazed for the past twenty minutes."

Jeremy took a deep breath. He was going to tell them.

Jeremy smiled. "I need to confess something to you." he said, fiddling with his fingers. Draco nodded, leaning in. Whilst Pansy grinned.

"I might have been going out with someone for a year now."

Pansy squealed. "Spill. Now!" she demanded. Draco gasped. "Who?"

Jeremy gulped. "Michael Mell."

Pansy's jaw dropped, and Draco groaned, leaning back into the sofa.

Draco growled. "You are dating that Mud-" Jeremy felt himself slapping his cousin, before he could finish his sentance.

Jeremy hissed. "Michael is so much more than a mudblood. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't care if you don't like me anymore, if you were true friends, you would support me whatever."

Draco sighed. "I do support you Jere, but this could get you disowned!"

Jeremy rubbed his forehead. "And I am ready to accept that. I would do anything for Michael."

Draco huffed. "Fine, but remember, I might have to cut you off from my life, I don't want to get disowned."

Draco blinked away tears. Jeremy put a hand on Draco's shoulder. "If that does happen, we can find a way past it, we could communicate secretly. You won't loose me Draco, I'm like a boomerang, I bounce back."

Draco looked confused. "What's a Boomerong?"

Jeremy laughed. "Don't worry, Michael told me about it."

---------------

Jeremy walked down an empty corridor, a book clutched in his hands. He looked around, before entering the classroom.

In there, a boy was sat on the table wearing a Hufflepuff sweater. Jeremy melted.

What was there not to like about Michael Mell. The tall hufflepuff who had a rainbow patch sewed on his robes, who was the only person who got excited about Potions.

Jeremy watched as the boy ran over, and spun Jeremy around.

"How are you? Did you eat enough at dinner?" Jeremy grinned.

He put his forehead against Michael's. "I was alright, but my day instantly got better when I saw you."

Michael blushed. He then jumped and grabbed hold of Jeremy's hand. "Guess what happened today? Ernie got his head stuck in the toilet!"

Jeremy sniggered. "Really? What happened next?"

Michael grinned. "Professor Sprout had to cut the toilet up to get him out."

Jeremy gasped. "That's awesome!"

Jeremy then remembered what he came to talk about, and he shifted into a serious 'mode'

Michael noticed this, and sat down. "You look like ass, what's wrong?"

Jeremy sighed. "I sent an owl to my parents about us."

Michael's grin faded, and he gripped onto the table. "Y-you know you are going to totally get disowned?"

Jeremy scoffed. "I'd rather that than not be with you."

Michael squeezed Jeremy's hand. "What are you going to do?" Jeremy smirked. "This is where you are going to come in."

I think there are going to be two / three parts to this story /