Memories

Michael Heere blinked, his eyes opening slowly. He found himself in a hospital room. His eyes scanned the room slowly. He saw a man sleeping in a chair. The man had brown hair that looked so fluffy he wanted to touch it. He was wearing a blue cardigan and a shirt with a game called 'Apocalypse of the Damned' written on it.

Michael looked down fiddled with his thumbs, how did he end up there and who was that man who was sleeping.

A doctor rushed into the room and grinned when he saw Michael awake.

This also jolted the man awake. The man rushed to Michael's side and crouched by his bed. "Michael!" he exclaimed.

Michael smiled. This man must be important, whoever he is.

Michael finally spoke. "W-where am I? Who are you?"

The man looked up, with tears in his eyes.

"You are in the hospital, you crashed into a tree by accident. I'm Jeremy Heere, your husband."

Michael bit his lip. Husband?

Jeremy sat up, blinking tears away. "We got married, two years ago - in Italy."

Michael looked down. "I-i'm sorry, I don't remember."

================

A week later, Michael was leaving the hospital, with Jeremy by his side. Michael still hadn't got his memory back, but he had grown to like Jeremy.

Jeremy led Michael to an old car, which looked a bit battered. He hopped in, and helped Michael do his seatbelt.

Soon Jeremy pulled into a driveway and helped Michael out of the car.

Jeremy opened the door and rushed in. He grabbed a box and a key, and sat on the sofa. Michael sat next to him.

Jeremy opened the box and laughed.

He picked out a picture, of Jeremy collapsed over Michael.

Michael grinned. Jeremy laughed. He pointed at himself. "We were at a friend's wedding, and I got drunk."

Michael laughed.

They looked at picture after picture before Michael felt like he had to do something.

"uh, Jeremy?" he asked. Jeremy looked up. "yes?" Michael fumbled with his words. "Can, I um, like kiss you?"

Jeremy blushed. "Sure."

Michael leant in and kissed Jeremy. Jeremy's kisses were tender, soft and loving.

Michael continued, but his brain was buzzing. It was like memories were getting thrown at him, continuously.

He felt himself fall back and he embraced the dream world.
---—----—--—-—--------------------
Michael looked around, they were at Disneyland Paris, sat in front of the castle. Jeremy was fidgeting with something in the pocket of his cardigan.

Michael adjusted his sequinned minnie mouse ears and glanced a loving look at Jeremy. Jeremy stood up and stopped in front of Michael.

He grinned. "Michael, can I ask you something?" Michael nodded. Jeremy grabbed his hand, and lead him to a deserted area near the back of the castle.

He took a sharp inhale of air before breathing heavily.

Jeremy held Michael's hand. "Michael, I love you so much, ever since I realised I was Bi, I knew you were the one for me."

Jeremy placed his sequin mickey ears and pulled a small box out of his pocket.

He leant down on one knee and Michael knew what was going on, "Yes!" he squealed. Jeremy laughed.

"Love, let me finish." Michael grinned sheepishly. Jeremy continued. "I would be the happiest man alive, if you could become  Minnie to my Mickey, Daisy to my Donald and Player One to my Player Two. Will you marry me Michael Mell?"

Michael nodded, tears springing out of his eyes, he picked up Jeremy and spun the smaller boy around.

------------------------

Michael found himself in a garden, wearing a white Tux. One of his Mothers gripped his arm tightly. She kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck  Michael." she smiled and patted his arm.

Michael shuddered. He was nervous, but like a good nervous.

A melodic tune started playing and Michael walked out to the aisle. He nearly stopped when he saw Jeremy.

Jeremy looked incredible. His hair flopped down over one sparkling blue eye. He had the biggest grin slapped on his face. Jeremy was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. Michael walked down and stopped in front of Jeremy.

After the ceremony, Michael and Jeremy hosted an after party.

Michael entered the dance floor, Jeremy following him. A Bob Marley song started playing and they were dancing together. Jeremy trod on Michael's toes a lot, but Michael just laughed it off.

It was the happiest night of his life.

----------------------------------

Michael was driving in the rain, he had just gone to visit his Mothers. He put Bob Marley on the stereo, and sang along to the songs. There was a lightning storm raging on outside the car, but Michael payed no attention, he just wanted to get home.

He was driving across a mountain road, humming to a song when the accident happened. A loud crackle of lightning erupted from the air and hit a tree not far from him.

The tree collapsed into the road and Michael looked out panicked. He tried to swerve it, but he was too late. Michael shut his eyes. He hoped Jeremy forgave him, he knew he shouldn't have driven that day - and he faced the consequence.

-------------------

Michael opened his eyes slowly, to find himself lying on the sofa, Jeremy staring at him. Michael raised his hand and Jeremy held it tightly.

"J-jere" he whimpered. Jeremy squeezed his hand tighter. "Micha?" he asked, tears spilling out. Michael smiled, closing his eyes.

"I'm glad to be the Minnie to your Mickey, the Daisy to your Donald and the Player One to your Player Two."

Jeremy choked on his tears and buried his face into Michael's chest.

Michael smiled.

He remembered all the Memories.