Chapter 15

*A friendly reminder*

I am lonely as hell.

Thank you

Oh and happy Halloween.

Keep reading

Althea pov.

My eyes glued to the table where Leo is laughing, like actually laughing.

He laughs??

With the blonde beauty. She looks like a Victoria secret model.

She wore an elegant white dress which blowed the colour of her long curly hair. As we came closer I could see her milky white skin gleaming under the fancy lights. She had approximately 5'9 height with the 4 inch heel of her's. She had light green eyes and was sipping the juice while talking with Leo.

Woah! Is she Leo's girlfriend.
Hmm seems like it since, she is as beautiful as him. But he is more handsome.

As we reach the table he still didn't see me yet. Just only when Preston cleared his throat.

"Good evening Miss Evans." he shook his hands with the blonde who now looked from Preston to me and gives a large smile with a nod.

She looks pretty, but I think I look even more prettier. I won't allow to let down my confidence since everyone here looks stunning and fancy.

I feel Leo's eyes piercing in my skin.
I try to ignore it.

"Preston cut the act. And what took you so late."

"You look so pretty Layla." Preston complimented kissing her hand ignoring her remark.
She smiled rolling her eyes.

"Who is she? .. Hello I am Layla."
She puts her hand forward.

She looks around her late 20s.

"I am Althea Davis"  I shook hands with her.

Around that small and very tall table stood me on my left Leo looking dashing in his suit and fixed hair. His dark eyes pouring into me silently and to my right Preston who now leaves my hand at which Leo seems to be glancing at a few times. Everyone is smiling excluding Mr hostile hunk.

And across me the blonde lady who seems to be looking like a basic beautiful woman with evil attitude, though she seems.... OK.

"Oh you are Althea I am sorry. It's nice to meet you, you look so pretty, am I right Leo."

She says. Leo looks around and then just gives a simple nod.

"Now come on with me Preston bring me a drink.I will catch up with you guys later." she  leaves.

I look over at Leo as they leave us alone now he is not looking at me now.

"Uh I liked the dress." i say and I don't know why.

He looks over and smiles.

"And you do look very gorgeous.Just that I should have not brought a dress with such displayed back" I blushed embarrassed.

Before I could ask, why?,
he took my hand in his.

"Come let's dance." he says smiling with an eyebrow raised.

Dude he looks so charming today.Don't go to the looks Althea!

"No I am good." I say.

He looks behind me to someone once and again in my eyes. He grabs my hand and scoops one hand on the small of my back.