Chapter 2

Althea's pov

I marched up to him, grabbed him by his collar,my eyes widening with anger,the back of my neck started sweating.That's usually my body's reaction in rage.

My face would have turned red by now.

"You Psycho!! How dare you demand me?"I blurt.

Maintaining the eye contact he smirks in response,putting on a amused expression.

"I can do whatever I want... and right now I can do more than just kidnap you"

He challenges me and his eyes skim me from head to toe.

"But i am not that of a shitty person." he explained further.

Aggravated by him I push his hard yet muscular chest.He balances his composure,and straightens himself immediately.

"You will get punished for your behavior." he said pointing his index at me

I furrow my brows. What will he do?

Hit me.

Oh shit. I haven't recovered from the previous blow yet.

" W..What do you mean?"

I fiddled with my fingers while he called Finn.He hangs up after ordering him to come upstairs.He looks at me intently heading forward.

I glanced at the sparkly metal knob of the door tilt ;Finn entered the office within a second.

"Finn take her to the dark room."
he ordered.

W-what is he serious.

No!!!

"No...No please I am sorry don't!" Finn grabs my arm dragging me out outside.

Leo slowly gets back to his leather black seat,his elbows on the table and his eyes trailing behind me as I am being dragged out of the room.

Finn mumbles a sorry and takes me to a room which is in the basement.The basement already looked so dark and reeked of a place which seems to be closed for a long time.The room was also pitch dark.He pushed me in and shut the door behind.

"Finn,open up please help!I can't stay in here." I plead.It was all dark in here I couldn't even find the switches. My hands patting the walls to find any  button but instead,I tripped when my foot hit the boxes.

Agh!Not my feet again.This poor feet is only getting worse,I hope I don't lose it one day by the amount of pain it goes through every other day.
That's an upsetting thought.

Anyhow there were no source of light,no windows just bunch of heavy cartons only.

Are there dead bodies in them.

No I am sure he isn't a murderer.

I turned my phone on but there were no signals plus the battery showed 10%

I heard tiny noises so I stopped shuffling around and paused for a second until I heard those sounds again.

Does this place have mice?maybe even spiders.NOOOOOOOOOO!

*************
It was probably 5 hrs of me staying in here by the feels of it also I was getting thirsty.

My feet still hurts with a piercing pain and so couldn't even get up anymore.

"Open up pls...I am thirsty." I screamed.

They would give me something to eat at least. Right? Maybe then I will ask them to take me away from here.