Chapter 11

Hey y'all sorry for delay.

Leo's pov.

Its another day. I woke up earlier and went to my office.

After attending few important meeting my secretary informed me that there is no more work left for the rest of the day.

So I decided to go home.

I wonder what that troublemaker is upto right now?

Usually I stay up in the office, even if there is no work and do some other stuff. But today I wanted to go home and relax a bit.

I hopped on my black bike gifted by my mom when I was 21 years old. It's my favorite even though I have 4 cars in my house.

  (Idk if it's pretty or not, Idk much about bikes)

********

I take over a speed ride to home.

Once home, I took off my coat and handed over to Marta.God I am starving.I hope Thea made something delicious.My mouth watered at the thought of delicious food.

"Marta! has Althea prepared me food?"

I defenitely want to eat things she made because it's actually tasty and I hadn't had tasty cuisine in a while.

"Sir actually Althea lady hasn't stepped out of her room since the morning ,she is still asleep and the door is locked."

What? its 2:00 in the afternoon and she is still asleep.Has she ran away again?

My heart raced in my chest.

I rushed upto her room and pulled the metal knob.

Dammit it is locked. I jerked the door with force.

"MASON, bring me spare keys!!"
Masons appears in a snap and I fumble with the keys nervously and slam the doors open.

I relaxed and my shoulders sag with relief as I see a figure lying on the bed covered In blankets.

I saunter to the bed. Her face covered with her hair. I swiped away few lits to see her face.

She looks cute while sleeping, less snarky more sweet.

Phew you are here.

Ugh what am I thinking.

My knuckles graze her forehead.

What is this?

She is burning as hell, now that I notice she is shivering, small frown on her face.

Is that why she was sleeping so late.
She is sick. Her hair still are wet from from the ends.

Dear God! this trouble maker.
"Marta, bring the medicines."
Marta nods and leaves. I tilt her from her shoulder so she lays on her back.
I pat her cheek. "Hey... wake up, Thea."