Chapter 25

Althea.

❤️

"Don't tell what? Fynn"

I gasped inwardly, as if I had been a deer caught in headlights.

When I am not!

Well maybe.

"It's nothing Leo I was just arguing with him to not follow me around."
I glanced at Fynn.

I hope he gets 'The look' I am giving.

"That's good Fynn, you don't need to listen to what she says, when I order you.... You can leave to your other work now."  He set Fynn off and I was thankful for it.

I also turned on my heel to go to my bedroom,but I was halted by his mesmerizing voice.

"Thea I need to speak with you."
He rather asked me.

I turned around to find his footsteps near me already.Now what!

"Yes? Leo" was my simple murmur.

I think I saw his cheeks flush at my mention of his name. What's wrong with him. Is he feeling cold or something?

"I need to take you to my mom's house today."

I furrowed my eyebrows with a shrug. I breathed in the minty scent radiating off of him.I like his choice of perfume. Smells rich just like him.
I snort inwardly.

"Okay cool. When? So I can get ready."
I awaited for his answer with my arms behind my back.

He shuffled his dark hair and squared his eyes on mine.

"But you need to act as my girlfriend infront of all of them."

I got the flashback to my first fancy party where I was introduced to his mother as his girlfriend. Now to think of it, I was crazy not to disagree back then.

I choke on my invisible drink.
"What? I thought that was just for once."

"I know I tried to avoid her from meeting you because I don't want any trouble from you. But Mom has been bugging me about it for days, so it would be just a quick dinner."  he fished his fists in both his pockets.

I don't think this is a good idea. Acting as his girlfriend. First of all this is completly ridiculous everybody would know that Leo can't get a girlfriend because of his grumpy attitude. Secondly, he should not expect me to be lovey dovey with him.

The thought of it even makes me sick.

"Do I have a choice?" I rolled my eyes.
Already knowing the answer to my obvious question.

"No" he replies with a light chuckle.

And I regret even asking it now.

I slap my forehead in my mind.

"See I knew it. But like I don't want to act like your.....gir-... Whatever. Just tell them that we are a couple. No cutesy acts. I am warning you now."
I tried to put in my condition.

I have never been in an actual relationship after my feelings for Brice. I never looked upto taking an interest in other men. I was too busy settling my life. When it tilted upside down once I stepped into London.

In Leo's Mansion.
Reminded me my brain.

"I will wait for you downstairs at 6:00"
Leo remarks burying his hands in his pockets, turning his back on me  and leaving for God knows where.

"I won't do it, I am telling you now. You can't force me!"

I yelled gritting my teeth as he went far way from me.