"Thats actually good." Timoteo said and smile as he pat Tsuna's head.

"Then why does your grades are barely Pass? Yoshi said that you know as Dame-Tsuna in the school an you cheated on the Quiz Before." Iemitsu said.

Tsuna shook his head. " I didn't cheat. The teacher even gave me a remedial Quiz to prove it. The Dame part was me being Clumsy. One day I feel so dizzy and end up stumbling on someone which cause him to trip and almost got into a road accident. And thats they call me so Clumsy and end up Calling me Dame -Tsuna." Tsuna said and looking down.

"Ah... That's must be tough for you.," Timoteo said.

"Its OK, I manage." Tsuna said and smile.

"Do you take your Medicine Daily?" Iemitsu ask.

"Yeah." Tsuna said and smile.

"Well its already Late, You should sleep." Iemitsu Said

"Hey Dad, Can You stay and sleep beside me? I miss you and this is a rare chance for me. Can you? Its OK if you don't want it, I'm fine with it." Tsuna said and smile.

Iemitsu was shock at that, But smile brightly at his Son. "How can I ignore such a lovely request?" Iemitsu said and pinch Tsuna's cheek lovingly. Tsuna smile and lean his head in Iemitsu's chest.

"Welcome Home Dad." Tsuna said and smile as he close his eyes.

Iemitsu smile sincerely and pat Tsuna's head. "I'm Home Tsuna." Iemitsu said.

"You had a sweet Family. " Timoteo commented as he stand up and walk towards the door and Shut it slowly.

Iemitsu blink slowly and went his gaze back To Tsuna who's sleeping peacefully beside him. He smile and hug his Son and went to lalala Land.

.
**********************************

The next morning, Tsuna a felt Cold in his spine during breakfast. No, not in a normal cold way, its a different. Nana look at him sweetly, but behind those smile are hidden something. Tsuna's Intuition signal him that Nana somehow disappointed at him because Iemitsu spend the night with him.

Yoshi on the other hand was also Jealous with that, so he said that Tsuna is idiot and Stupid. A Useless brother of his and his grades are barely pass.

Iemitsu lecture Yoshi not to say those things To Tsuna in a nice way, But Timoteo sense something from Tsuna who's beside him. Sadness.

"You OK?" Timoteo ask and Tsuna just nod and smile continue eating.

After that.

Tsuna always spend his time on his room with an open window. He always read books.

But then he want to go to bookstore to find more books or in the Namimori public Library. But he stop along the way when he heard Yoshi's crying.

There he stop at Ieyoshi's door and try to sneak peak too.

"Don't cry ok. Its just flames. I can do it too." Timoteo said and lean down as he produce that warm flames.

"See even my boss can produce too so don't cry." Iemitsu said trying to comfort but its clear in Iemitsu's eyes that he was proud and has a pride with Yoshi.

Tsuna saw Yoshi that he faint. Iemitsu smile and put Yoshi on the bed gently.

"I can't believe it that One of Son has Sky Flames!" Iemitsu said happily.

"Good thing that were here to Seal his Flames, other wise his in Danger." Timoteo said.

"Yeah, I don't want to involve my Son in the Mafia world . I know being part of Vongola Famiglia, I Can't be a Civilian but at least I can keep them be." Iemitsu said and smile sincerely.

"I know, But How about your Oldest does he have flames too?" Timoteo said.

"No, I don't Think that his body can Handle it." Iemitsu said .

Timoteo nod.

Tsuna was shock at what he had heard.

Sky Flames?
Mafia?
Vongola Famiglia?

Now he is interested. But he notice the two stop talking so, he end up walking slowly away from the door. But then when his near the stairs Someone called him.

"Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna look behind and saw Timoteo. He bow politely and look up. " Timoteo-san." Tsuna said and smile.

"Where are you going?" Timoteo ask.

"Ah... I was gonna go to the library and read some books. I Would ask for permission to Mama and Dad, down stairs." Tsuna said.

"Your father is here." Timoteo said.

Then Iemitsu appear behind Timoteo. "Tuna-Fish, Are you OK going to library by yourself?" Iemitsu ask.

"Yeah, And I'm gonna met Kyoya after that too." Tsuna said.

"Kyoya?" Iemitsu ask.

"A friend of mind." Tsuna said and smile.

"OK then, be safe." Iemitsu said.

Tsuna went near Iemitsu and signal him to go down at his eyes. Tsuna then gave a kiss in Iemitsu's cheek which Iemitsu bloom in happiness.

"Bye Dad." Tsuna said and smile as he walk down stairs and existed the house.

Tsuna was he was out of the house he smile, He knows his dad cares for him deeply its just his dad isn't home most of the time, if only his Dad is Home most of the time then his Life won't be like a slave. Maybe his life would be like Yoshi, Except for the spoiled part.

But Tsuna was confuse about the Vongola, Sky flames,and Mafia stuff. He should inform Kyoya about this.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy