Missing Piece: Found

I guess the ending is coming. Thanks to everyone that supports this story and ship. I hope it'll spread.

"But I have to-" Shock was in the air. Zyra tried gasping for air when she was being consumed by corruption. Trying to fight it, she tried to tighten the grip on Varus. "We're equal... I see." Zyra's soft spoken words. None of them were being offensive at the moment, but trying to survive the traps. Thorns grew on the vines and stung Varus on his arm. It began to go deep in. He was paler than ever. As for Zyra, some of her arms began to wither. "Equal... it is." He tried to withstand the pain.

Silence was now in the atmosphere and none of them dared to speak up. Zyra was still resting on the ground with closed eyes. Vines finally withered because of too much blight. Soon, Varus fell to the ground. "Why do you want to kill me?" He asked quietly, facing the ground. Heavy breathing was all Zyra could do. She could barely saw a thing. "Sorry, I don't really know why." She whispered. That confused herself. 'Don't know why? Elise told me to do so. And I refuse to it. Howcome I almost did it?' She thought. "Fine. But you deserve, " He looked up. "To be cursed though." He finished and looked down once again. Zyra could now open her eyes propely and breathe normally. She tried to stand, but stumbled anyways. Vines covered her body and she began to melt on the ground. "I shall return... eventually." The words heard from her. Varus had an expression on his face for her foolishness. "Don't ever come back." He replied at the wind.

So short, so fast, so dull. I poro-mise I'll do better at the other chapters. Bye for noooooow!
P.S Dedicated to: XdJinxWasHerebx