The Humanity Left

Zyra's POV

'Heh, hah... Hah, heh...'  I've been laughing like crazy all day. No, it wasn't me. It was this woman's body. This control is getting hard. But I won't allow this. It's time to settle this once and for all. Although I'm still confused. Why'd I even bother doing a task for Elise? I'm not stupid, am I? For the sake of my family, and to finish this once and for all.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice as I put the elixir in my leaf satchel. "How did you got in my cave?" I replied to the purple woman. She's very familiar, I just can't point out who she was. "Is that Elise's poison?" She asked. I didn't bothered to answer. "Don't worry, she asked me to do the favor too. But I'm tellin' you, I don't trust her." She shook her head.

Wait... I remember now. She's Evelynn. "Are you drunk?" I asked as I sense wine breath. "Whadaya mean?" She forced her self to stand, end up stumbling anyways. Vines wrapped her as she's pulled down in earth. "Go home, you're drunk." And the fair dancer disappeared on the ground.

Third Person's POV

No turning back now. The flora mage's face was serious than ever. She was determined to this. It was her desicion after all. She walked gracefully as she stepped at the barren soil, leaving a trail of living grass. She held not too tight nor loose to her shoulder bag. She passed by the place that Ahri and Wukong was the other day once again. Only this time, Ahri was alone. Ahri rushed to Zyra, wanting to know why the her friend had an almost unfamiliar face.

"Where are you going?" Ahri asked childishly, trying to remove the serious face of hers. "To a place called 'death'. " Zyra answered. She was still serious. "Please don't kill the gardener! I was the one who killed you plants!" Ahri confessed without breathing while stopping Zyra. "YOU KILLED THEM?!" She freaked out to the gasping Ahri. "That's not the matter now." Zyra left Ahri who's shielding herself. She left her confused.

Herself was wilting. She needed to kill her target as soon as possible. And soon is now. She stopped her tracks. The Corrupted Archer was with other bow and arrow-weaponed champions. They seem to have a meeting. Zyra turned herself into a slim vine. She had trouble on how to hold the elixir, but ended up wrapping herself around it. She crawled on a tall tree afterwards.

The first one to leave was Quinn with Valor. Then there came Twitch. Then Vayne and Ashe followed by Ezreal. Varus stayed and stared at an odd tree. He pointed his arrow to it from a distance. Without second thoughts, he let go of the "strings". Zyra quickly turned into a vine and landed on the ground with her crouching. She glanced at Varus who seemed fustrated.

She suddenly ran away. Soon he was coping up. "What's with the face?" Zyra started, grabbing a vine from a tall tree. "Oh, nothing. I just saw a pest. It's about to die though." Varus focused to his target and shoot repeatedly. Zyra managed to dodge every shot. "Ahh, have you found it? I seem to." Zyra giggled softly which made Varus more irritated. He shot a set of arrows in the air and blight spreaded quickly at the bark of the tree. "Uh oh, someone's more serious." Zyra faded away. Varus alarmed himself for any unknown attacks. He walked around, feeling uneasy at the environment. It was a forest after all. He shove away the leaves teasingly touches him.

"Hehehe.." The evil laughter filled his ears that unexpectedly made him smile weakly. Confusion was in his mind, yet vengeance is taking over his body once more. He didn't even know why he got mad. Maybe he was casted a spell to do this. Too may thoughts hovered him. "Gotcha." He was trapped with her vines. Another thought came to him. What had happened to the weak vines that used to cut easily form his corruption? "I wouldn't want to end this quickly," Her face suddenly appeared right infront of him. Shock was present in his face. He had not expected her to do such thing. They were alright just a few days ago. He tried to pull himself out of the snare that pulls him down, but energy is loosing. Zyra pulled his chin up and and glared at him. "But I have to."

Sorry for the wait! I was supposed to post this somr weeks ago, but I got easily distracted.

MF: Excuses, just tell them that you got lazy and did the other--

Fiora: Don't you have respect? Leave her be :P

Eh, hope you'll vote, comment, share, and folloe me!

Heimer: We hope you have a positive state to this digital book. And we thank you for the 13 k reads!

Oh, I need your help. Who do you think will win this fight? Zyra or Varus? Comment down and DON'T BE SILENT. :3