Pool Party (Part 1/2)

Annie's POV

11:45 - I'm here in front of Zyra's dorm. I knocked to check if she's there. "Zyra, are you there?" The door opened. Then I went inside. Wow, her dorm looks like Janna or Yasuo casted a wind or storm here. Her dorm's a tragedy! "Zyra, what happened here?" I asked.

"I'm just preparing for the party!" She shouted from the kitchen. "Tibbers!" I summoned Tibbers so We could help her fix her dorm. First I went to check Zyra. She was preparing something smelling good. I hope it's for the party. Then Tibbers and I packed at what she'll bring, except the food. After packing, we cleaned her dorm.

Whew! I wonder what time is it. I searched her dorm for a clock. What the, IT'S 12:30!!!! "Zyra? We better get prepared, we only got thirty minutes!" Zyra was now on her bedroom. Probably getting changed. But I wonder, how will she look like in a swimsuit? Nah, I hold on to Tibbers then went at Varus' dorm. Good thing I put my things there so we could help each other bring the stuff there.

"Varus? May I come in?" I asked. "But is Tibbers summoned?" He asked. I told Tibbs to growl. It was not that loud, but loud enough for Varus to hear. "Help me get these at this bag, Tibbers." He opened the door. The bag was as tall as me. Too much for a party. "I packed food. And things for the party." He said. "It's like you're camping." I giggled.

Varus' POV

"Actually, these things fit in your small bag. I was planning to put you in the bag, half opened, so Tibbers won't get tired of you being carried." I explained. "But won't that makes him more tired?" She replied. Silence filled the room. "Then could you put all of the things in your backpack?" I said in defeat. She put all of things very fast. I looked at the clock. Dafu- IT'S 12:50!! I carried Annie and made Tibbers carry her then we ran towards Ziggs house.

When we arrived, it was exactly 1:00. Other champions are also arriving. "Hello Annie! Thanks for packing my stuff. I'll go in now." Someone said. But I was too tired to look or hear who it was. I just sat at the grass. "Annie, let's go in." I said, having enough energy.

When we entered, we saw Janna, Katarina, Darius, and Fiora in the living room. "Where's everybody?" Annie asked. "They're outside on the backyard. You should guys check it." Janna said, smiling at Annie. We went at Ziggs backyard.

"Wow..." We said. IT WAS HUGE!! It's almost like a resort! I saw Renekton as the lifeguard. It fits him though. There's a swimming pool then a beach. At the corner of the swimming pool, there's outdoor activities, like cooking. On the beach, volleyball, etc. Wow. (You could see the concept on Pool Party Graves :D) I just helped the yordles make their giant sand castle. About the hight of Cho Gath that kills a champ and Nasus' SS.

Annie's POV

"Varus, I'll join the others. You could stay there, if you want." I told Varus. Plan is going well. I went to find if Nocturne's around. I checked at the pool. After checking, I dipped my feet. Then continue on my search.

2 hours later...

I found Zyra on the grilling area. She was cooking BBQs. That's why something was smelling good earlier!

"Zyra, were you making those in your dorm earlier?" I asked. "Yea, why? You want some?" She smiled at me. She looks more normal when she's not on her insult mode. I wonder if they'll be friends. "By the way, who was the guy on the grass earlier?" She asked. I just walked away, giggling. "Tibbers, where are you?" Then I saw him playing chase with Udyr and Volibear. Ahahahaaha! I knew this would happen. I just watched them, completely forgetting about the plan.

3 hours later (sorry if I make lots of timeskips)

Zyra's POV

Who was that guy? He looks like a beggar earlier. If he's a champion, I'll just keep laughing at him. I finished cooking BBQs with Morgana and Gragas. Akali was the first one to eat the barbeque.

I left the grilling place and went to find a cozy place to sleep on; under a tree. I sat under a large tree. I just watched the whole League having fun. Some are still practicing skills, which is very dangerous right now, some are playing, some are dancing, some are eating, some are *yawns* swimming, some *yawns again* are ....

"What time is it? *yawns*" I asked, even though there's nobody around me. "Bout 6:34:23." Someone said. "What the-- oh it's just you, Zilean"I said moving away. "Go to Orianna, or Blitzcrank. I'm trying to rest." I said. Then he was gone. I made sure no one's gonna interrupt me by putting thorns around my tree. Before I knew it, Singed was passing by and dropped one of his bottles. The bottle opened and I... *falls asleep*