Controlled World (1/3)

Halloe! Sorry for the delay. I got busy at school, got distracted by our spamming convo, and hypnotized by knives. Yes, knives. Long story so nevermind. I'll focus on the next three chappies. The three chappies will start with Aila's POV. Thanks for reading this and continue on!

Aila's POV

Why didn't I thought of this earlier? I should've done this when I got in the league. Here I am, watching the war of Ionia and Noxus at the top of the mountain. How did this happened? I used magic once more to make this happen. When I went to my friends' dorms, I put every champion in my small globe. In this way, I could control Varus and take the real him back. I want to settle this once and for all. So I could go back to Noxus and have my friendly promise with my used-to-be-friends. I sat down on the corner of Varus' dorm and summoned myself in the globe.

I watched the war as if I'm watching a cat and a dog fighting. It's quite entertaining. Reminds me of my Noxian friend and I. Everything is going as it was to be. But what's this? Why are there plants attacking? No... this can't be... Why is she here? I came out of the globe to see closer if I am correct... And I am. Zyra is in the war. How did she got here? How did she got here when she's supposed to be in Kumungu? I saw Ahri with her. No wonder... I could see the evil smile on her face. She looked at Zyra who looks so happy on feasting with random people. I saw her gripping the Ionian soldier with vines. Wait, she's not supposed to kill my people! I was about to summon myself in again when I saw the deadly arrow across the globe. Varus ran towards her. Yes, teach her a lesson. They had a conversation I can't hear. Obviously because I'm far from them. I saw Zyra walking away as Varus comes closer to the poor soldier that Zyra was about to kill. Varus had a short talk with the guy and... WHAT THE HECK! I summoned myself back to the globe and found myself at the top of the mountain again. I hurried down the slope and tried to hurry. I reached the battle and saw Noxians running towards me. I can't help myself attack. It's been long since I used my weapons anyways. I spread my knives like a fan and threw it at the enemies. I dashed forward each of them while using magic to fill my arms with knives. After some dashes, I found myself getting different. From appearance and act of movement. I almost forgot to go to Varus. When I was about to go to him, I was hit by an unbearable pain and fell on the ground. And just know, it was magic. Looking at my surroundings, I saw Emilia. Erase that, LeBlanc. A smile grew in her face as I returned the same. I tried to attack her, but I end up attacking her clone.

"Nice attack. Whatever happened to the old Aila that used to be weak, dull, and... let's say playful." she asked, releasing chains. Luckily, I avoided it. I dashed forward and threw a fan of knives. She got hit and fell on the ground by the unexpected attack. "Whatever happened at the proud, good, and... let's say strong LeBlanc?" I answered back. I did my best to  attack her, to prove her I'm not dumb and weak, just like what she said when I was still training. Her face showed a pissed yet happy face. She stood up and tried to cast a spell. I took the knives on my arms off and surrounded our battlefield. I don't know if I'm floating. Don't care anyways. This is one of LeBlanc's weaknesses. She ran towards me and tried to attack me. But I surrounded her my knives. She stopped her running and stood like a statue. "Don't wanna kill you, my friend." I said, closing my eyes. "Don't you dare..."

"Yes I will." I heard her, continuing her running. She stabbed me with her staff. I saw her face with that wicked smile. "Good bye." she said. She took her staff. "Surprise." I whispered as my clone fades. "WHAT?" she asked in shock. I put my arm around her neck and aimed my knife to it. "Don't think I could do that, eh?" I laughed. "One day, we'll have a fair match." She disappeared. As expected from a deceiver. Soon, the Noxian soldiers slowly retreats. I sighed. I saw Varus walking away. I quickly ran towards him. "Hey you! We have lots of thing to talk about!" I yelled from a distance.

How is the first part? Please help me correct my wrong grammar if you ever find one. The next two will come together so please wait. Sorry if it's short. I'll do my best. Bye for now!