Getting light back

Zyra's POV

The lights went out. Great. Just, great. I lost my balance. I didn't fell. I leaned. So I'm against the wall. Then I fell.

My head on someone's feet. I tried to sit. "Annie, use your shield. Ahri, fireballs." They did what I told. My head leaned against the wall. I saw Annie across the room. I saw Ahri in the balcony. "Ahri, stay there. Everyone, go to Ahri. Zyra... make a vine to go down from the balcony." I heard someone near me said. I went to Ahri. I grew a long vine in a slide shape. I looked behind me if everyone's okay. Malzahar floated down -_- . Annie went down since her shield's gone. Ahri's fireballs were gone. Dunno why. I tried to feel for the slide. Then I felt a hand. I quickly took my hand. Argh, temperature's back. I continued to feel for the vines. I finally felt the vines. I slid down, surfing style (ahahahahaha). I made a thick vine. "Annie, show me your fireball." I saw it. I made the vine into torch. I made one more. I gave one to Annie. Then I saw Ahri. I told her to go with Annie. "Smart thinking." WHOSE IDEA TO SCARE PEOPLE INT THE DARK?! I HATE PEOPLE TALKING BEHIND ME. "You know it's not yet Halloween to scare people!" I yelled. I turned around. V-Varus. He was 'quite' close. He took my torch then ran away. I ran after him. The fire begins to disappear. I stopped running. I grew a vine upward where I'm standing on. I saw him, then I extended my vine towards him. "You thief!" I said while snatching the torch from him. I stopped extending. " We need to search for the others." I told him. He climbed on the vine. We searched for the others. "There's Annie!" he pointed. I turned the vine there. "Long time no see." Ahri said. They climbed. "Where's Malzahar?" Annie asked. "Here." Ahri and Annie screamed. "People likes to scare people now. Right?" I glared at Malzahar and Varus. "When did you got here?" Varus asked. "I was following you guys the whole time." he replied. I saw Lux, trying her best to spread light. I went down. "Need help to spread?" She climbed on the vine. "We need Janna, Yasuo and Leona." She said.

Ahri's POV

We searched for champions that has something to do with light. We found Brand with Yasuo. We went down. "Come with us, we need your help." Lux said. "Do you know where Janna is?" she added. "Right here!" " Now, Yasuo and Janna, make your biggest tornado. Annie, Brand, Ahri, let's put light in it." Lux said. We did what we're said to do. It's working! I saw Teemo and the yordles coming here. Then we saw Leona. "Leona, help!" Lux said. I wonder... if Nocturne's behind all this. "Hey guys. I was just wondering. What if Nocturne's behind all this?" I told them. They looked at me. I looked behind me. I looked at Annie who's smiling super wide. "Why are you smiling, Annie?" She looked at familiar persons. Owh.. :3 I.. I.. Bwahahahahahahah! I bursted my laughter. So did Annie. I get it.

They looked at us weirdly. Zyra took a torch and went away. "Where.. are you.. going?" Annie asked. She ignored her. I looked at Varus. He just glared. I think he got it. I continued to help others.

Varus' POV

These two are thinking dirty. Annie followed Zyra. I followed to spy. "Annie help me find Nocturne." Zyra said. That reminds me, Teemo must have vision wards. I ran back to thr group. Then I bumped into someone. "Long time no see, Zyrus." NOCTURNE. "Stop this darkness. Why are you doing this anyways?" I asked. "I'm waiting for something to happen, actually. Of course, by morning this'll all be gone. But it'll happen again by night. If my expectation didn't happened." he explained. I tried to control my self from hurting him. I have a feeling that this has something to do with the two were thinking earlier. But what is it? "What are you expecting?" I walked towards the group. He's following me. "Well, if I told you, won't it spoil everything?" he laughed. When I got there, everyone looked at Nocturne. "Are you behind this darkness?" Lux asked. He nodded. "WHY?!" They yelled. Except for Ahri. I saw her almost laughing. "I think Ahri gets what I'm saying." he whispered to me. Both of them laughed. All of us are now officially confused, suspicious, and angry at them. I saw Zyra and Annie coming back. "What's funny?" Annie asked Nocturne. "Remembered what I said? Forget that. I'll join you again." then he whispered something to Annie. Which made her laugh. -_- people are really weird now. I took Annie's torch then went back the forest. I tried to go home. I felt the ground moving. I shoot my arrow down. Then I was snared. "You know it's hard to stop you." Lux said. Zyra tied me up with her vine and dragged me to where they're going.

Annie's POV

Zyra made a big place for us. She made some windows, even though we can't see anything. Brand and I made two bonfires. Ahri made a barrier. She still feels like we're not safe. Teemo, Tristana, and the other yordles play around. Then the others just hanged out. Zyra fell asleep on the ground. Some were also sleeping. I called Nocturne. "What is, Annie?" he asked. "Please stop this darkness. We can't take it anymore. Everyone's tired because of this." He turned away. Then light came from the windows. I quickly ran rowards the window. And for the first time, Nocturne had mercy! "Thank you Nocturne!" I ran around. Everyone got happy. Except for the slepping ones. I looked for Nocturne. I think he left.

Well, this one of the random for me. I always change my mind. Sorry for a weird chappy. Please vote, follow, and share!