Her treat

Varus' POV

Could my day get any worse? If only.. no, it ends here. It already ended. My mourning for them ended. I looked at the stars as we were walking towards the bar. Are they happy there without me? I wish I'm dead.. I wish I'm with my family. My cheek began to feel cold. I was unaware of the weights around my eyes. Fortunately, my scarf successfully hid my face.

"Um.." someone whispered while poking my arm. I freaked out in surprise. She coughed and informed us.

"We're here, woolgatherer." Ah, a perfect comment I wanted to hear. I somehow got used to her "insults" or rather try-hard nicknames.

We entered the bar full of champions ranging from rich and fancy ones to poor and sloven. I watch my crew looking for their party. Our host suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye. I tried to look for the flower witch. A sharp hand grasped my arm, reoccurring the moment earlier.

"The group's this way." a robed stranger pulled me to the direction of a crowded table. It was the team that defeated me in my first game. There sat Teemo, Fizz, and Wukong. The table was surrounded by a round couch with a small elevation.

"Welcome to the Free Dinner Event hosted by Zyra the Plant Maaaage!!" Teemo started the small occation.

"I guess our group's expanded by three." Fizz noticed. We, the new comers, gave a confused look to each other. I'm afraid the robed stranger will join.

"Where's Zyra though?" Wukong asked. That witch wasn't still here yet.

"Let's order first. I'm sure she's going to pay later." Teemo suggested, calling the waiter.

Annie's POV

"Heeheehee, you know Tibs, let's enjoy!" I raised Tibbers to let him seat on the table.

"Uncle Gragas, my specialty please!" I ordered cheerfully. Wukong go with what Fizz recommended. Fizz had the red tea with wine. Wonder how that'll taste. Teemo had 5 health potions for no reason. Ahri ordered wine. Varus ordered that too. Then we all agreed to order their signature pizza.

"Why are you here? You're too young for a bar." He said emotionlessly. 

"I don't drink alchohol, only milkshakes. I wonder where Zyra went." She wondered, swinging her legs back and forth on the couch.

"Who are you?" Wukong asked the person beside me. He or she was wearing a robe.

"As if you don't know me." A harsh voice replied.

"Oh come on, no one recognizes me!? I mean, I'm going to pay for all of these."

"No thanks, Zyra is going to pay our dinner." I hugged the stranger. The stranger showed her face but not taking her hood off. IT'S ZYRA 0W0. "I'm going to pay now." She stood up and walked away.

Our night passed with cheerful singing and noisy talking. The bar was occupied until our group was left. Tomorrow may become better. We decided to disband and call it a day or should I say night. Ahri, Varus, Zy-zy, and I departed to our dorms while the other three went to an arcade. I climbed behind Varus because my legs were tired.

"Why were you wearing a robe there?" Ahri asked in the dead air.

"I don't usually go to bars and restaurants. I find them useless." Zyra commented.

"Pft." Varus squeaked.

If you want Varus to insult Zyra, check Past. If you want Varus to stay silent, check When You Thought You're Liberated. :3