Testing

Zyra's POV

*yawn* I sat up and stretched my arms. My wrist hurts a little, though. Wait, how did I got here? And where's the arrow? I looked at the wounds where I stabbed the piece. I looked at my right shoulder (the arm of the hand that she held the arrow, forgot to mention). It's cleaned. I looked at my stomach. Cleaned too. My left leg, cleaned. Who cleaned these? I remembered something when I was still in the cave...

*flashback*

After stabbing and healing, I feel super weak.

I heard people talking.

I held the arrow tightly... For no good reason.

I heard a growl. Then everything turned black.

*end of flashback*

Did they found me? They could be annoying, but they're still the best. I tried to stand. I looked for the dead plants. I put my hand at the side table for support. Oh, it's organized. I went out of the balcony. I think I'm ready for a match. Someone knocked at the door. I'm having second thoughts. I'll open it anyways. "Morning, Zy!" Vayne greeted. "What brings you here?" then Jax, Lee Sin, and Zed appeared behind her. "Do you want to join us? As team?" Jax asked. Wait, what team? "You mean like TPA?" "Yeah, although our team's SKT T1." Zed said (ahaha). I nodded. "Okay. Our game will start next week. See you!" They left. I closed the door and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I was in the middle of eating my soup when someone knocked. I opened the door. "Are you feeling better now?" Annie asked. I nodded while eating my soup. "Thanks for bringing me home. Again. And sorry if I did that. I needed to know what kills me and where it kills me faster." I explained. She hugged me then went in my room.

When I went in, I saw Annie reading something. "What's that?" She narrowed her eyes and gave me a grin. "Did you already read this?" she asked. I shook me head and went towards my cabinet. It's across the room. When I opened it something fell. I didn't mind it. I took my bag. "Where are you going?" she asked, putting the note back.

"Training. Vayne and the others invited me to join their team called SKT T1." I replied. I put food and pots in. "But are you really fine? You did stabbed your self a few times. And you stabbed your self with blight." she said in a concerned tone. "That's why I'm gonna test my strenght. To see if I could fight by next week." I explained. "Then I'll come with you :3" she grabbed my arm. I sighed in defeat. "Just promise me you'll read the note before going to sleep." I nodded at the promise.

Timeskip (About an hour)

Annie's POV

Zyra's been training for an hour and I'm bored. When she's about to cut the dummy, I threw incinerate. "I'll train with you." I skipped towards her. She told me not to train her dummies and mind my own dummies. Suddenly, our dummies turned into champions. "Zyra, I think it's time we team up?" she nodded. Four against two. I wonder, are these real champions?

After 2 or 3 hours...

I'm tired and these champions change every death. Who changes these? I'm starting to get really irritated. I can't help but summon Tibbers at the champions. I killed two and expecting two will revive. But surprisingly, they didn't. I helped Zyra kill the other two. When they died, I fell down, on purpose. "I'm tired!" I whined. "Maybe we should go home." Zyra pulled me up. "Zyra, what if the dummies are being controlled?" I asked. "Whoever it is, let's just forget that happened."

Zyra's POV

I'm so tired. Annie's tired too since she practiced with me. She still have that happy face. "Zyra, please cook our favorite soup." she requested. She lied down on the couch, tossing Tibbers into the air. I went in the kitchen and cooked our food. Someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it!" Annie said. After some seconds, I didn't heard anything but the boiling water of my pot. "Annie, are you there?" I began to worry. I can't look since the soup's almost done. I prepared some cookies for her. I looked in the living room. She's just there. Sitting without a sound.

"Annie?"

"I-I.."

"You what?"

"I-I s-saw (I dunno if I should do this, but...)

The Plant King."

What. "UNCLE'S HERE!!" I yelled. I opened the door. "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. "I'm just visiting. Could I have your dead plants?" He asked. *sigh* Too much for a cancelled champion. I went in my bedroom and picked up the dead plants. When I stood up, I looked at the note on my side table. I shook my head and continued to my uncle. I gave him the plants then closed the door. "Why are you afraid of him?" I asked Annie while handling the soup and cookies. "He looks scary." she replied, taking a bite on a cookie. We finished our food and chatted about our training earlier. She stood up and waved goodbye. I returned it while cleaning the dishes. After cleaning the dishes, I went in my room to sleep. Then I remembered what I promised Annie. Why do I need to agree... I picked the note up. Here's what it says:

Are you trying to kill your self? This is the second time you're in trouble. I hid the piece to make sure you won't suicide. And if you're wondering why your wrist hurt, I gripped it to take the piece. If you want to die, don't put me part of your plan. And why did you lied to us? Try to lie again or you'll pay. Don't bring your self into trouble anymore

I wonder if the piece is the one that fell earlier. I stood and went to get it. I was right. I went back to my bed. After the last word, there's a scribble. I can't read it, I'm sleepy. But when I rubbed it gently, I could feel the letters. I made a thick vine. I wrote the letters that I could feel. I crumpled the paper and threw it away with anger. But I could feel my body with unfamiliar temperature. I was burning. "I REGRET KNOWING THE WORDS!!! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME THE WORST NIGHTMARE WHEN I'M ABOUT TO SLEEP, ANNIE!!!!"

"and take care"

Bwahahahahahha! I blew it. I got out of ideas and I remembered the viral video "Don't hug me I'm scared". The reason why I ran out of ideas. TY Nyancatkai. Please vote and share! :3