Will then finally turned to look at me, with guilt in his eyes.

"Did you-" he began to ask.

"I knew about it," I nodded, placing a hand against his cheek. "You're many things, Will, but a good hider isn't one of them."

There was amusement in my tone, but he clearly wasn't really feeling it, when I saw his eyes well up with tears.

"Will-"

"I'm sorry, Serena. I'm so, so sorry. You don't deserve this," he began to say.

I held his face in my hands. "Will, you don't-"

He shook his head out of my hand and leaned away, looking ashamed.

The fear of the worst built up in me. I knew in my heart he was the Prince Charming kind of man and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Yet, from the way he was looking away, seemingly unable to look me in the eye, my mind was coming up with the worst possibilities.

"Hey," I said and then tried to get his attention by grasping at his hands, but he put the box on the side and got up instead.

He pulled away from my hands, with his back turned towards me.

"Did you-" I began to whisper, not even wanting to finish the thought, because this was Will. My Will. He'd never hurt me like that, but I just couldn't help but ask.

Will didn't turn to face me, but I saw his fists clench by his side.

"No," he then replied after some silence, only I still didn't feel relieved. "However, I still cheated on you," he said, leaving me confused.

My eyes were fixed onto his back and I so desperately wanted him to turn around, just so I could look into his eyes.

"I wanted to kiss her," Will confessed.

I felt this cold feeling in my veins all of a sudden.

"She was there," Will spoke up again, before I could even think of a reply. "After all this time, she was right there in front of me. I wanted to pull her into my arms and hold her, until everything just stopped around us, and it was only her and I-," he carried on, his own voice sounding pained.

I didn't feel like I was drowning, but the feeling was still the same and overwhelming. The way he described it. It was hard to not hurt, and a lot more harder to not feel his pain.

From his voice alone, he sounded like he was in anguish.

"I didn't cheat on you, but I still cheated you," he said and when he turned, my breath hitched.

His eyes were reddened with unshed tears and raw emotion, that I had never seen before.

This wasn't Will. He was all smiles. I cried, he didn't. And the sight of him like this broke my heart.

Was holding onto him, the cause of his pain?

"You're still in love with her," I whispered, mostly to myself, but when Will's face softened, he gave me my answer.

The silence between us was so revealing, that no words needed to be uttered. I knew it, so did he.

Will then turned instantly at me words and dropped down to his knees.

"I do love you. You know that, right?" He asked, gripping onto my hands, as if he were scared I would slip away.

I smiled at him. "I don't trust easily, nor am I sure of a lot of things. But one thing that I am undoubtedly certain about and would bet all the red velvet cakes in the world on, is that you love me," I told him, and turned my hands within his grip, to hold onto him. "You just love her a teensy bit more."