Chapter Thirteen

It was game day. The day that had been foremost in everyone's mind right after that nasty business where that Football Captain for gang raped in the park near their school.

Jack knew what he was walking into. He hadn't been to school or seen anyone since the attack and a very small part of him still wanted to hold up in his bedroom and avoid this last real reason to ever see any one of them again.

But then there was Tyler. He ended up staying over for the rest of the week after the Subway party and they'd continued to share a bed and while there was nothing sexual about it for Tyler, Jack would openly admit that he still got hard whenever Tyler cupped his upper inner thigh, which was every night.

And that one time that his hand actual landed and cupped his cock? Bliss.

It wasn't creepy though because he told Tyler about it every morning and the boy just shrugged it off.

So maybe he wasn't gay? But he cared about Jack enough that even though Jack never told him; he suspected that Jack knew he liked it, and Tyler seemed ok with that.

Was that messed up? We all have our little idiosyncrasies, don't we?

This morning no amount of over the boxer brief groping would have kept Jack in bed through. Neither would the stare's of; pity, accusations of homosexuality, or mistrust would prevent him from going to that game.

So far as he knew two things were on the cars for today. A beat down on the field, than a beat down at the after party.

"You're going to try and talk them out of it, aren't you?" Tyler asked him from where he sat on the bed in his underwear. Well to be fair it was Jack's underwear. Tyler lived on the other side of the city and seeing as he worked just around the park from Watson Tower the two had just been sharing clothes.

And man did Tyler look hot in Jack's clothes.

Jack tossed him a pair of shorts and a team t-shirt. "No," he pointed out seriously, "we are going to talk them out of it,"

Tyler sighed but didn't argue with him. One of the reasons Jack liked him so much, Jack could rely on him. He tossed Tyler a pair of his grey sketchers as the other boy sauntered into the ensuite where he took a piss with the door open.

"Does Blake know?" He asked and Jack suspected he already knew the answer.

"He doesn't approve," he said gruffly.

"Of them, or you?" Tyler walked back out again still in Jack's boxer briefs, his bubble butt bouncing as he walked.

"Get dressed," Jack had to say through gritted teeth. Partly because they really needed to get going, but also because he wanted to jump him. He knew Tyler liked to do this when they argued, it distracted him and Tyler often won.

"If that's what you want," Tyler shrugged and pulled his shirt on first, with his back to him.

He knew he was doing that on purpose and he turned and stomped out into the kitchen.

Blake was dressed. Fortunately. Dressed in school colours to boot, which was made all the more impressive considering he was a Wickham boys alumni and a professional athlete to boot. His appearance in the stands for Jack's team would make a very loud statement.

Blake looked at him calmly, "you're not still going to go through with this?" Blake asked him looking at him sideways from where he stood playing with his phone and leaning on the kitchen bench.

Clearly waiting to have just this conversation.

"I could say the same to you," Jack shot back at him. He was serious but without malice. He understood the need for his loved ones and team mates and team mates who were loved ones that wanted to get revenge for him.