Chapter One

Daniel Hennessy was here. That wasn't intimidating at all.

In a couple of months he would be Jack's bosses, bosses, boss or something.

Well, he owned the football club Jack had already been recruited to once high school was over. Though that was still several months off, Daniel seemed to be frequenting the Wright's more and more often.

Of course, Daniel Hennessy was only ever here when Melissa was working.

While there didn't seem to be anything going on between the sexy billionaire and Blake, Jack felt this had been purely because of Blake and Melissa's rules.

Oh yes, Jack knew all about his new guardians and their rules of engagement.

Jack had only been living with Blake and Melissa for a few short weeks, but Josh had told him everything he knew about their quirky relationship.

Melissa and Blake had been extremely careful not to impact Jack's living situation by flaunting their sexual appetites; however, he knew how many different people; men and women alike; came and left from the apartment at all hours.

There were five bedrooms in the sizeable twentieth-floor apartment which took up the whole level of the building. Jack spent most of his time in his room. It was the first door down the hallway from the living area, just off the kitchen. This meant that sound carried from just about anywhere else in the house and Melissa and Blake's insatiable sexual appetites did not fly under the radar while he was at home.

But when Jack wasn't home, at school, or at work, he was usually at Josh's Hotel room. The two of them lost hours, naked, with one another and fulfilling their own ravenous sexual needs.

Jack realised very quickly that sex was central to Blake and Melissa's world; it was impossible to live with them and not understand that.

They were always discreet, but more than once, Jack came across a half-naked, thoroughly-satisfied man or woman as he arrived home from school, work, or Josh's. These attractive individuals were usually on their way out, but once or twice they were just digging through the fridge for a midnight snack.

None of them ever showed the slightest sign of discomfort when Jack crosses their paths. In fact on more than a few occasions they flirted with him, which he didn't mind, before sneaking back down to the fifth bedroom that Jack never ventured near.

It wasn't Melissa and Blake's actual bedroom, just the one they seemed to have set aside for these little get togethers.

Jack supposed this had become a necessity once he had moved in.

Daniel Hennessy was technically Blake's boss too. The billionaire wasn't a football player, though he was extremely fit and very attractive. Jack often had to remind himself that more than just his boss; Daniel was almost twice his age.

Jack checked him out covertly from a doorway where he'd linger pretending not to be doing precisely that.

He felt sometimes that Daniel knew exactly what Jack was doing, though.

Being eighteen years old with raging hormones; Jack found it challenging living with someone as hot as Blake Wright.

Especially when his boyfriend kept a busy heterosexual social schedule that left Jack home and sexually unattended most nights.

At twenty-five, Blake was sexy as sin and often moving about the apartment in his boxer briefs.

This proved to be a blessing and a curse for an athletic and hormone controlled eighteen-year-old.

If truth be told, might have considered trying something, if Blake wasn't untouchable.

But he was off limits.