Chapter Two

Jack had built up a nice thin layer of sweat by the time he'd made it to the lobby of the hotel where Josh was staying.

Having been here so many times; he jogged in through the open double doors, tipping his head to the doorman and passing right by the ladies at the concierge.

They didn't even look up anymore when he came through with his bag over one shoulder, breathing evenly from his run.

He did notice the occasional glance as he waited patiently for the elevator to arrive. Jack couldn't be sure, but he wondered what the hotel staff knew of his relationship with Josh.

He supposed there'd be some sort of confidentiality agreement in place; Josh's sexuality was still being kept under wraps. Still, the staff here had to know something.

Once up the elevator to the seventh floor, Jack made his way along the shared corridor to the door marked 7D. He pulled his own keycard from his pocket, remembering as he did, the money clip which he'd overlooked in his haste.

He waved the keycard at the door, and it beeped permitting him entry. Leaning against the heavy door, he was counting the cash Daniel gave him as he entered.

"Holy shit" he swore under his breath.

Daniel had given him three-thousand dollars. That was more than he would make at Subway over the next two months.

Coincidence?

Daniel had said he'd be better off focusing on his fitness. He was pretty fit, though, so having a job wasn't causing him any problems. But then maybe Daniel just really wanted him in peak condition for the new season.

He'd found the living room empty, and so moved through the hotel room, which was always immaculate thanks to housekeeping, and headed toward the bedroom, hopes already high.

Jack pocketed the money carefully back in its clip, Josh didn't need to know about the cash, it would bring up too many questions. Maybe later - once they'd had their fun - they would be full enough of endorphins to discuss Blake and Daniel's need for privacy.

The lewd conversation that followed might even lead to round two.

With that thought, and that imagery already sparking something beneath his belt, Jack entered the bedroom, and his jaw dropped.

Naturally darker than Blake and slightly leaner though impressively muscled, Josh was standing there in gridiron armour. He was wearing yellow pants that were unlaced just enough to show the tops his boxer briefs with his waistband sat low on his pelvis, framing his v-line.

Jack felt his already growing arousal, peak against the fabric of his own underwear.

"Wow," He whistled to announce his presence.

Surprised but not unhappy about it, Josh turned to grin at him. He even had a helmet on. He'd been standing in front of the mirror that covered the front of his wardrobe, checking himself out.

"I'm almost too excited to ask, but if this is a role-play situation - count me in." Jack walked up to him and carefully brushed his fingers over Josh's bulge before running them up to his boyfriend's exposed abs.

Josh chuckled, "It's just promo gear," he told him, removing the helmet and placing it carefully on the bed. "A photoshoot I had just now."

"For what?" Jack smirked distractedly, and his hands moved back down to the laces holding back his visibly growing manhood. He plucked at them carefully, watching as the pressure behind them assisted him with their removal.

Josh was definitely good to go.

"We don't wear any of this gear in the NRL?" Jack commented though he was losing interest in talking by the second.