"OY JUNG EUNJI!" Thanks to Chanyeol's long arms he was able to grab her wrist and pull her back. "You okay?"

She looked pale and did not respond. Probably horrified about almost falling down the stairs. Chanyeol shook his head at her and bent down to tie her laces.

"Yah Eunji, you have to be careful from now on." He warned. "I can't always look after you."

Eunji was not really listening to him. Her eyes were on the field where Baek Joohyun was, staring or glaring at them. She kicked Chanyeol right after he finished tying her laces. "Thanks!"

His butt landed on the ground, "Really? Do you really have to kick me?"

"Sorry,"

"What an ungrateful girl." He scowled.

They started walking on foot again quietly. Eunji decided to tell him about what concerned her lately. "Hey Chanyeol, I think you should stop doing things like that..." She suggested.

"Things like what?" Chanyeol asked cluelessly.

"Things that..." She searched for words. "Might give Joohyun the wrong idea about us."

Chanyeol stared at her. "You mean things Joohyun might be jealous about?" He corrected.

Eunji pretended not to hear what he said. She was fine as long as he got the idea. Chanyeol took her silence as a yes though.

"Seriously?" He asked. "HAHAHAHA! Why would she be jealous at you? You're my Ji-ah!" He said proudly and even dared to wrap his arms around his shoulders which she was quick to dodge.

"God, Chanyeol!" Eunji screamed. "You're so annoying." She said and started running to the school yard.

"My Ji-ah!" He went to tease, following just right behind her.

------

When they reached the yard, students had gathered in front of the mini-stage already.

"Alright! We'll start the first game now!" The announcer yelled. "What do you think the first game would be?"

The students cheered, saying the names of the games they wanted to play.

"Our first game is.... The 3-legged race~" Everyone cheered as if it was really an exciting game, Eunji thought. "Each year has to send 2 pairs as their representatives. In count of three, your class has to choose your representative." The announcer started counting that sent students into panic.

The class presidents gathered their respective classes in the bleachers to find the worthy one to send for the first game. The year who got most wins for the games would be declared champions so they class presidents were taking these childish games seriously.

"Who shall we send?"Mirae, the president of Eunji's class asked as the girls formed a circle.

"Who else?" Sohye asked. "Eunji of course! She won first place last year."

Last year, Eunji won the game with Chanyeol. They also won the same game when they were first years. The girls started nodding their heads, convinced that she was the right choice.

"Hey! Class B is sending Chanyeol..." Hanji squealed. "Let's have Baek Joohyun from our class!"

All eyes turned to Joohyun this time who looked so surprised. "What? I... I can't." She said shaking her head and hands to convince them more that she couldn't do it. But before she could do more protests, Joohyun had found herself in the tracks with Chanyeol. Chanyeol was also shocked after seeing her. He honestly thought that it was Eunji since they had been doing this since forever.