''Well, don't tell Ronin. If this place is worthless, he won't stick around and we need all the help we can get. Come on, we're gonna need more water balloons.'' Cake Devourer whispered.

---

Meanwhile, the Thief whistled as he cleaned R.E.X, with Nya trying to control her element.

 ''Come on, Nya. Become the water, reverse the flow.'' She told herself, focusing on the water droplets, and nothing happened, making her sigh. ''Ugh!''

''Giving up already?'' Ronin asked.

''Course not. Sensei thinks if I get over my fear of failure, I'll be able to control the water. Sure, I made it rain when I wasn't even paying attention, but here I can't seem to stop a single drop. Ugh.'' Nya replied, glaring at the water drop as it fell.

''Wanna know about failure, should've asked me. Heck, I made a career out of it. Word of advice: don't try so hard. You can't fail if you don't care.'' Ronin replied, scooping some water into a bucket.

 ''Don't try? What sort of backwards advice is that?'' Nya asked. ''Of course, I'm gonna try hard. That's how one excels and—''

''Speaking of backwards...'' The Bounty Hunter replied, pointing behind her where the droplets were flowing backwards. 

''Oh my gosh! I'm doing it. I'm really doing it!'' The Water Ninja exclaimed.

Ronin chuckled as he walked back to R.E.X. ''Like I said, don't care so much. Usually, when someone wants something too badly, they'll trip over their own feet.'' 

 ''Wow!'' Nya exclaimed.

''Huh?'' Ronin's hand let go of the wash brush, which fell into the bucket, tipping it over and spilling its contents.

''Can he hear you?'' Morro asked Bansha.

''Oh, he can hear me.'' The Screaming Ghost Lady replied.

''Tell him it's time to pay his debt. Tell him to bring me the sword.'' The Master of Wind told her.

The Thieving Bounty Hunter searched for the sword, looking under a shelf as he tried to find it.

 ''Thanks for gathering on short notice,'' Misako spoke.

''Looking for something?'' Kai asked Ronin as he popped up from behind the counter.

''Ha, just making sure the tea blends are in alphabetical order. Yup, A to Z, heh.'' The Thief replied nervously, pretending he was checking all was in order.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes in suspicion of his unusually weird behaviour, making her wonder what was going on.

''So you figured out where the tomb is?'' Jay asked.

''Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it.'' The Old Woman replied.

The Thief then attempted to sneak away, only to be faced by Wu, who continued on not all suspicious. ''Oh! Hey, hehe.'' Ronin said, backing away.

''Zane?'' Misako asked, and Zane's Falcon projected the skull image. Wu clapped his hands, making the lights turn off.  ''To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance.'' She informed the others.

''We also know my father's resting site, where the Realm Crystal resides, is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the Sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles,'' Wu added.

''Yeah, but where is it?'' Cole questioned.

''We started to wonder if the scroll and sword combined held a secret. That's when Kai reminded us there was a map on the back of the scroll a—'' Misako started.