💌Thank You Very Much💌

Finally, I've finished this book! Actually, I finished it on 27 October 2019. I wrote the last chapter at night, almost midnight. I don't know... The idea, mood and inspiration were flowing inside my brain like a river.

The making of You Are My Necessity ~

I don't know why I chose the name 'Emily' for the main character of this story. And then, her twin brother 'Thomas'. It just came across my mind.

Please remember that the story, names and characters are completely fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or events are purely coincidental. This story is made up by me and my endless imagination.

*****

I started writing this story in a book for fun when I was 18. When I went to college, I brought the book along so that I could continue writing it in my dorm. That's when my friends urged me to publish this story on Wattpad. And the rest is history...

*****

💌APPRECIATION💌

Thank you very much for reading ~!💕 I didn't expect that you like this story. No words can describe what I feel right now! I just want to say that.....
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!! ❤💙💜
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU FOR BEING EXCELLENT READERS ~! 📖💕

Thank you for reading 📕.
Thank you for voting ⭐.
Thank you for adding this book to your reading list 📚.
Thank you for everything ✨.

And... Don't worry ~ There's a sequel (check out my profile! ♥) to this book. That's why I said that I have finished writing this book, not this story 😉.

Currently, I'm writing a new book (a sequel to this one). I'm on Chapter Two right now, almost to Chapter Three.

Again....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! 💕💕💕

Sincerely,
Mary Oxford 💝.