"Jimin. Let's get out of here."

"Why? We just got here?"

"Come on we have to go. I'm sorry but please just follow my lead."

You quickly look for a different exit and decide on the other door on the other side of the coffee shop, a death grip on Jimin's hands as you both make your way to the door.

"Just to go coffees please, we don't want to stay."

Shit shit shit!

You quickly shed your denim jacket and hold it tightly against you as you keep your head down, tears welling in your eyes.

Why are they here?

I moved so far away.

Why?

I cant let them see me.

"Guys look! Let's go in that store!"

They're right behind me!

"Y/N what's going-"

"I'm sorry for this."

You quickly tug Jimin into one of the thin alleyways between the busy buildings and quickly wrap your arms around his waist, hiding your face in his stomach as he freezes in shock.

Please...

Please walk by...

Please don't see me...

You stand there silently hugging Jimin as the group of girls go by, your chest heaving with relief when you hear their expensive heels getting further and further away.

Thank god...

They're gone...

"Y/N....what is going on?..."

You quickly pull yourself away from Jimin after realizing you were still hugging him, your cheeks lightly stained with tears.

"N-Nothing....just...some people I don't want to see.."

"Why did you take your jacket off? It's cold."

Jimin reaches out and feels your thin sweater sleeve as you wipe your eyes, your entire body vibrating with fright.

"I just um..."

"Here, you can wear mine."

"No Jimin-"

Before you can tell him you have your jacket with you he tugs his sweatshirt off of his own body and holds it out for you, the look on his face determined.

Aww...

"Please take it. I don't want you to get cold."

You choke out a small giggle and take the sweatshirt from him as you tug it over your head, the sweatshirt slightly oversized on you.

"Thank You..."

"Are you warm?"

"Yes..."

"Good."

You smile and start leading Jimin back towards the coffee shop as he walks close to you, his head leaning in softly.

"Were you hiding from those girls?"

"Wh-what? How.."

"I could hear their shoes the second they walked in the shop and we left quickly after that. Do you know them?"

"U-Um..."

Before you can finish your sentence, Jimin slides his hand up your back and grasps the hood of his sweatshirt, his hand tugging it over your head and pulling you into a back hug.

"Jimin what-"

Your voice sticks in your throat when the girls walk by again, this time going back into the coffee shop right in front of you.

"That coffee boy was cute, let's go mess around with him more."

Oh my God...

I was so close...

I didn't even...

"Y/N, let's go to a different side of town."

You give him a nod and grab onto both of his hands, your legs shaking like Jello as you both make your way down the busy street.

"Y/N your hands are shaking very badly. Do we need to go home? Are you feeling okay?"

"I...I'm fine...I just don't feel very good now is all.."

"Let's go home. If we stay out too long Jungkook will miss you and I'll have to hear about it all night."

"Yeah...okay...we'll do that.."

As you make your way back towards Jimin's apartment you allow a few stray tears to drip down your cheek onto the sweatshirt Jimin gave you, your stomach twisting with nausea.

Why...

How did they get here...

How...

(A/N): 👀