He pronounced the last words very mockingly, so (Y/N) just didn't ask him about it. This would have to wait for another time. She remembered him talking about his past, but not about someone named Penny. (Y/N) also didn't really know why he brought her here, but he must have his reasons. He went into a room, stayed in there for a few min

"Do you want to take a bath?", Arthur asked and (Y/N) innitiantly wanted to do something else. But she changed her mind when he added a:

"With me?"

(Y/N) agreed with a consent hum.

So he picked her up again and carried her to the bathroom. This time, he let her down on the sink, as he kissed her softly again. Carefully, he tugged at the hem of her shirt and (Y/N) automatically lifted her arms to help him. Arthur pulled the shirt over her head and ran his hands up and down her back. He now moved his lips down to her neck, as he nibbled at the sensitive skin around her neck. Leaving slight bruises he slowly went further down. (Y/N) just close her eyes and let herself sink into the abbys.

Arthur was amazed by female anatomy. Women really had something mesmerizing about them. He spotted the last item of clothing, that covered her torso.

"I'll get you a new one.", he suddenly murmured.

"Wha...?", (Y/N) wanted to ask, but was interrupted when Arthur just ripped her black lacey bra in a half. Just like he did with her handcuffs. Stunned by his actions, she just felt Arthur taking the bra off like jacket. He shortly took in the now further exposed beauty of his beloved (Y/N), before he gave her a look. Permission. He was asking for permission. As a response, she just took his hands and guided them up to her breasts. With her hands on top of his, she pressed on them a little. And it felt good. This was she has been waiting for.

Arthur, who was now totally overwhelmed, just tried to gain a little confidence from this. Just his hands feeling her soft skin made him drool. Arthur felt her fast heartbeat, and noticed that his wasn't slower. (Y/N) removed her hands and now pulled Arthur into a kiss again. Now Arthur completely let his nervousness go and went in, like he hasn't been nervous the whole time long. He quickly gained dominance over her and made her tongue obey. They craved each other's touch and the taste of them made both go crazy. Arthur's hands now kneeded her breast with a steady force and tempo. He switched up his position so that his thumbs mainly needed her nipples. (Y/N) let out quiet moans in between the kiss and she wanted more.

The kiss was broken as (Y/N) pulled back and tried to open his jacket. Arthur grabbed her hands. He looked scared.

"Unfair...why am I the only one undressed here?", she asked.

Arthur was unsure of himself. He never really felt confident about his body, let alone in front of a woman.

"I-"

"God Arthur, do you not realize that I need you?", she explained while she jumped off the sink to get close to him. She pointed her finger at his chest.

"Idiot.", she added.

"Show me, that you need me."

"Make me."

With that, Arthur picked her up and slammed her against the wall. He supported her by holding her butt, so that she could wrap her legs around him without using her hands. These were used to take off Arthur's jacket and vest. As these were taken off,     (Y/N) was about to open the buttons on his shirt, but was stopped when Arthur lowered his head. He sent a trail of kisses down her body, as he arrived at his destination. His Mouth went up to one of her breasts and he took it all in and swirled his tongue around her nipple. She moaned in pleasure, and even let out a light scream as he lightly bit on it. The pain was quickly soothed with his tongue over it. (Y/N) was in heaven. For a short moment, she even wondered if this was real at some point. It was like a dream come true. Arthur and her here. Making love. This was all she ever wanted. And it was happening. Right now.

Arthur's Hands were digging into her butt and she loved the mix of pleasure  and pain. It somehow even turned her on even more.

"Yes...Arthur."

Without seeing it, she knew that he was smiling.

As he wanted to put her down, he made a scaring discovery. He left the faucet of the tub running. But it didn't seem to be a problem to any of the two. Even though the bathroom was flooded and possibly dripped through the ground, they continued their love-making. Arthur stripped (Y/N)'s pants and underwear off, and she did the same to his shirt. Arthur's eyes were lingering on her, and she loved every single bit of it. It was like getting touched without anyone actually doing it. His looks were stroking her body.

"Like what you see?"

"God, you are beautiful."

(Y/N) smiled and got close to him. Her naked body on his skin caused a sensation in him, that he couldn't handle all at once. She put her arms around his neck, her (Y/E/C) eyes looking right into his.

"Please don't be scared of me. Or yourself. You are beautiful in the most special way ever and I am here to tell you over, and over, and over again."

She now let his pants drop to the ground and Arthur held his breath for a second. (Y/N) scanned his whole body, holding his hand to not make him uncomfortable. She grabbed it tight and said:

"God, you are beautiful."

And for this short moment, everything was ok. There was no storm no more. The rain was over.

"Let's take a bath, shall we?"