17- Meet the parents

Start from the beginning

"Are we over?"

She shook her head no, and smiled. "I came here this morning knowing you were coming in early, wanting to talk to you, and to see what your feelings were about me moving in with you. I too have been thinking about it, and I'm getting tired of going back and forth from yours to Tiara's. I feel like I'm freeloading on you both."

"You're not freeloading, I offered you months ago a place to stay, you turned it down."

"I was also afraid of moving in with you, thinking we were going too fast. Our affair happened really fast, and it was something I never thought would happen... you brought out the best in me, and have shown me what love really is... and the truth is, I'm in love with you too, and have known for a while... just afraid to admit it after what I went through with Brayden."

Hearing her say she was in love with him, had him feeling overjoyed, and wondering if she was ready on taking the next step, moving in with him. He reached for her hand, and helped her down onto his lap. He wanted to smile, but held it in as he looked her in the eyes, and cupped the side of her face with his thumb tracing her bottom lip.

As he looked at her, and how he was tracing her lip, her eyes closed, wanting to enjoy the way he was holding her, and touching her. He always knew how to make her feel, and now it was her turn to return the favor, and to make him quit wondering what she wanted. She opened her eyes, reached for his chin while smiling, and leaned forward. "Tonight, I'll move all my stuff out of Tiara's, and bring them over to your place... I'll just need some help if that's alright with you."

"Of course, I'll help you... my help has always been there for you, I've just been sitting back and waiting for you to ask, and that means with anything." he winks, while pulling her in for a kiss. She knew they had another hour before employees started to show, and stood up undoing her blouse.

He glanced over to the door, saw she locked the door, and grinned. He stood up, undid his pants and lowered her onto the desk, knocking their coffee's over. "Oops." he chuckled, seeing the mess. Not wanting to get coffee all over their clothes, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him up off her, and had him sit in the chair, then took over by straddling him, and placing him inside her.

Her arms tightly wrapped around him, holding him tightly against her as she bounced up and down, and with his face resting in-between her breasts. He grabbed a hold of her hair, and tilted her head back, ravishing her neck. As he lowered her head, his lips met with hers, kissing her hard, demanding, and deeply exploring her mouth with his tongue.

"Dalton?" They both hear from the other side of the door, and with a hard knock. Causing them both to pause for a second.

"Bitch." he groaned quietly, closing his eyes. He rested his hands on her hips, and held firmly as he got ready to release. Another knock they heard, and continued doing what they were doing, ignoring who was at the door. They both were ready to release, and to muffle the sounds of their moans, he wrapped his mouth around hers.

"Dammit Dalton, answer the damn door!"

"Christ, I better see what she wants." he said quietly. "Hold on, I'll be right there!" he yelled.

They quickly dressed, and she couldn't help but giggle. "It smells like sex in here, do you have any air freshener?"

"No, but there is some Clorox bleach in the cupboard."

She quickly went over to the cupboard, grabbed the bleach and water mix, and started cleaning up the coffee spill, wanting the room to smell like they've been cleaning. He opened the door, and shook his head "What do you want?"