The tribrid shook her head, backing away. "No," she smirked "This isn't real." She brought her fingertips to her forehead, searching for the dried clay circle, but it wasn't there. With a scowl, she realized she would have to see Vincent, where ever he was. Until then, she'd have to suffer through the Hollow's torturous hallucinations. She turned around again, now face to face with Elijah instead of Silas.

"Not real?" He asked her. "Tell me, does this feel real to you?" Poppy gasped as her 'uncle' thrusted his hand into her chest and grabbed onto her beating heart, squeezing it. "Do you remember when I did the very same thing to your brother? How I threw him off of the bridge?" Poppy took deep breaths, though it was hard and sharp and uneven because Elijah's hand was still wrapped around her heart. She closed her jaw as he twisted it, and she couldn't deny the pain she was feeling. "Do you really think that I suffered for what I did?" 

Poppy looked up at him with a glare. "No." She growled. 

"Then finish it, before I kill your children." 

Elijah suddenly disappeared into thin air, the pain leaving her chest, and she was able to breathe correctly again. She brought her hand to her chest where the pain had been, and she rubbed it. She took deep breaths, real ones this time, and with each one she grew more and more angry. 

She wouldn't put it past her uncle to kill her children, as he had almost killed the children at the sacrificial ritual the night before, as he had ripped the heart out of her brother and threw him off of the bridge mercilessly, as he had killed Davina before her very eyes while she was debilitated by her own aunt. The Hollow was right, Elijah had to be stopped. 

Poppy quietly left her bedroom, walking to the living area. She stopped, her eyes widening in horror. Standing before her were her children, covered in blood, their throats slit and their hearts laying on the floor. The mother brought a hand to her mouth as she cried, tears spilling from her eyes. She felt cold, horrified, scared.

"No!" She squeezed her eyes shut. "Stop! Get out of my head!" She pressed her palms against the sides of her skulls. "This isn't real!"

"No." Poppy opened her eyes and turned around, lowering her hands to her sides. She saw Arcadius. "But it will be if you don't kill your uncle."

New Orleans, Louisiana 

The Mikaelson Compound 

Poppy opened the front gates and stepped inside of the compound she once called her home, then closed them behind her with her magic. She let out a small and shaky breath, beginning to walk towards the courtyard in a dangerously slow pace. She placed her hand against the stone wall, trying to fight off the urge to kill Elijah, who stood several feet away with Klaus. 

Kill Elijah... a voice in her head sounded. Kill Elijah before he kills your kids. 

The tribrid didn't want to kill her uncle, truth be told, but it was getting harder and harder to fight the anger and the urges to attack. She wondered why she had walked on her own across the street to the compound, instead of waiting for Finn. It would be a lot easier with his help. She turned her head to look back at the gates...there was still time to leave and find Vincent. He could put the clay on her forehead and give her the relief she so desperately needed. 

"Brother," Klaus spoke to Elijah, pointing his finger at him "Marcel loathes you most of all. Freya will help me here. I need to know my children are safe." 

Wait until your father leaves to make your attack. Poppy lowered her hand from the wall and stood to her full height. She began to walk a bit faster, finally entering the courtyard. She didn't mean to give into the voice, but it had happened.