The Spirit of Vengeance: Infinity War (Part 2)

A/n: Let's be honest with ourselves here, was anybody expecting me to actually update in the timespan I said in the last chapter? Yeah, exactly. Nobody. Welp, it's time, if I don't forget to edit this at the end of the chapter, depending on how long this chapter goes, there might be a finale, if not, prepare yourselves for Endgame. Enjoy the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

Y/n: This isn't a coincidence.

Steve: The attack?

Y/n: Everything. Every little detail up to this moment. It's all been leading to whats to come. Those assassins were after the stone in Visions head. Everything with Ultron, the Chitauri invasion, my constant visions and nightmares. This is it. Tony's missing, we're split up. Is he dead? Did assassins come after him? Is he in one of those damn ships?

Steve sits down next to Y/n and lays a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to ease him.

Steve: Tony'll be fine. We know him. He always finds a way out.

Y/n looks over to Steve with a hardened expression, shaking his head.

Y/n: Not this time Steve.

Not this time.

-3 Hours Later; Avengers HQ-

The Quinjet touches down at the old stomping grounds known as the Avengers Headquarters in upstate New York, and all 6 people make their way to the conference room, only to barge in on Rhodes

Thaddeus Ross: Still no word from Vision?

Rhodey: Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh.

Thaddeus Ross: On a stolen Quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals.

Rhodey : You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?

Thaddeus Ross: My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own.

Rhodey: If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here.

Thaddeus Ross: I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel

Rhodey: Well, I'm pretty sure I paid for that.

Rhodey looks down at his legs revealing robotic braces climbing up the legs and around the waist of Rhodey, of course this machine was created by none other then Tony Stark, anything for his best friend to walk again.