The Spirit Of Vengeance: Black Panther (Part 2, Ending)

A/N: Oh, hello there! So yeah its been a long damn while hasn't it? Well if you read my announcements or have seen any updates or any comments I replied to people, you would know my Macbook was a broken piece of dogshit, so that's basically why. I got a new laptop though, soooo tah dahhh. Part 2 of Black panther and the final part before we reach Infinity War. Let's go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously-

M'Baku sat on his throne surrounded on both sides by guards. Ramonda slowly approached M'Baku.

Ramonda: My son... was murdered in ritual combat...

M'Baku: Were the odds fair?

Nakia: Yes but-

M'Baku: So it was less of a murder, but of a defeat.

Shuri: Do not rub our noses in it!

M'Baku: Silence!!! I make the pronouncements here girl...

Everett: Uhm... your highness? The new king is uh-

M'Baku: HOO!

Everett, mildly surprised by the interrupting chant, goes on to continue, but is again immediately interrupted by multiple members of the Jabari chanting.

M'Baku: You! Cannot talk! One more word... and I will feed you to my children...

Everett immediately gulps in worry.

M'Baku: ... I am just kidding we are vegetarians...

Y/n: Haaaa!

M'Baku gives an appreciative nod at Y/n for laughing, and joins in himself, face palming. Suddenly, Nakia kneels down.

Nakia: Great Gorilla M'Baku. This, is why we are here. To offer this to you. An outsider sits on our throne. Only you can help us stop him...

Nakia is then joined by Ramonda, Shuri and Everett kneeling. Y/n decides to fiddle with one of the logs, getting distracted very easily.

M'Baku: ... What is he doing?

Y/n turns around and realizes everyone is kneeling.

Y/n: No thanks, I don't kneel for anybody.

M'Baku: Hmm... follow me...

-Now-

Y/n: Holy shit, he's a live action Frozone...

It was an accurate statement. Y/n, Nakia, Ramonda, Shuri and Everett had followed M'Baku further up the mountain to a small building embedded into the mountain. Inside the hut shaped building was none other then the former, presumed dead king, T'Challa. The three Wakandan women immediately went to his side in shock at the man who had been lain in snow. And as was previously mentioned, to Y/n, had looked eerily similar to Frozone. At this rather odd statement, Everett had looked at Y/n oddly, which slowly changed to a look of acceptance as he briefly nodded in agreement. M'Baku had also taken a brief glimpse at Y/n, and responded to his sentence with a question.