The Spirit of Vengeance: Black Panther (Part 1)

HAHAHAHA YOU ALL GOT SO EXCITED FOR INFINITY WAR! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! HAHA! HA! HAHA! HA! No, we're doing Black Panther first, It should only take 1-2 chapters depending on how many scenes we have here. I mean, what were you expecting? I had the age of Y/n in the very first chapter with Black Panther and Spiderman, although it was a tossup between which one i'd do, Black Panther made more sense. ;). Ha. -Ahem-.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Busan, South Korea-

Y/n: 'I've always wanted to go to South Korea... too bad I can't enjoy it.'

Y/n was currently walkings the streets of Busan fitted in a nice tuxedo, knowing his target. He had been waiting a long time for him to resurface. Y/n started walking towards a specific old woman behind a stall serving customers. Once Y/n has appeared, she smiled widely, but to no response. Y/n tilted his head and looked towards the back of the stall seeing suspicious activity as clear as day, made clear by the blue curtain and a guard standing by. He turned back to the woman who now held a look of concern, only now realising who was in front of her.

Y/n: Open it. Now. Or you'll have a much bigger problem on your hands then the police.

The woman, not entirely understanding, still realised a threat when she heard one, and ordered the guard to open the area to Y/n who walked in with an air of confidence and arrogance through the metal scanners and opening the door himself, not waiting for the doormen to open it for him, immediately closing it on their faces also. He walked in in the middle of a song which he instantly recognised.

Y/n: Well isn't that just fitting?

Y/n looked around the casino floor, eyeing everyone suspiciously, until making eye contact with an African woman at the bar, who quickly diverted her attention. Y/n squinted suspiciously before quickly leaving the balcony, going down to the casino floor in an attempt to blend in with the surrounding area, buying chips from money he 'borrowed' from Tony without with noticing. He quickly went to a nearby open table and began searching for any further suspicious activity.

???: Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me...

Y/n turned around in an annoyed state realising the sarcastic tone of voice belonging to Everett Ross, but not only that, but the one and only King T'Challa, 'The Black Panther' himself. To that, Y/n and T'Challa both shared knowing smirks. Y/n walks forward to go to the same table as his two colleagues.

Y/n: Well well well, if it isn't the new king. I don't suppose that girl at the bar and the one glaring at me from the balcony are your bodyguards hm?

T'Challa chuckles lightly and tells the glaring woman known as Okoye about Y/n and how they fought side by side, along with Everett Ross, an 'old friend' from the CIA.

Y/n: I think we all know what we're doing here and why this just got more complicated...

Everett: What I do on behalf of the US Government is none of your concern... and whatever the hell you're up to? Please... stay out of my way..