The Spirit of Vengeance: Civil War (Part 2)

A/n: Sides are about to be revealed, hope you're all prepared, this will be the 2nd part obviously, there may either be one or two, maybe 3 more parts even, depends if I write over 6000 words this chapter, guess we'll see. Enjoy!!!

(This is the Spotify Playlist I use when writing, Yes, it is all P!ATD, Sue me.  https://open.spotify.com/user/theirishmadman/playlist/1y3s7FahFeCvLH9oXBlJPR?si=ZJ-uESyzSrWkb8ME2qRSSQ )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A few hours later-

Rhodie: Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honour, which is one more than you have!

Sam: So lets say we agree to this thing, how long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?

Rhodie: 117 countries want to sign this, 117!

Tony was silently face-palming, rolling his eyes, Y/n and Wanda were on the couch, Y/n sleeping on her lap as she again strokes his hair to calm herself down, Steve was reading the accords and Vision was merely observing silently whilst sitting down.

Sam: How long are you gonna play both sides?

Vision: I have an equation!

Sam: Well this will clear it up...

Vision: In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the amount of known enhanced humans has increased exponentially. During the same period, possible world-ending events have also risen a commensurate rate.

Steve: Are you saying it's our fault?

Vision: I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge, challenge incites conflict, conflict... breeds catastrophe. Oversight... is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand.

Rhodie: Boom!

Nat: Tony... You are being uncharacteristically non hyperverbal... 

Y/n: Please stop with the big words, my head is killing me and the Author doesn't need to be constantly spell checking this shit...

Steve: He's already made up his mind.

Tony: Boy, you know me so well. Actually, like Y/n i'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's whats going on Cap, just pain. It's discomfort. Who's putting coffee beans in the disposal?! Am I running a B and B for a biker gang or something?

Y/n: It wasn't me deliberately trying to piss you off I swear.

Tony: Very funny Junior, I'm serious and i'm pissed off....