That's My Girl {J.K}

Începe de la început

'Is that you trying to hit on me or something else?' I asked.

'It's a question as to why a pretty girl is drinking her sorrows away in a bar.'

'How do you know I'm drinking my sorrows away?'

'Because that's what I'm doing, and you layered your mascara on just like me.'

'Shouldn't you be like, in your dorm with your members?'

'Damn, I thought I could go out at this time and not get recognised. Clearly I was wrong.'

'BlackPink is the biggest girl group globally as of current and you expect me to not know you?'

'Listen, besides the point, so why are you here drinking straight vodka by yourself.' She asked whilst letting the straw of her own drink meet her lips.

'Well seeing as your an idol, let me tell you about Mingyu.'

'Seventeen's Mingyu?'

'That's the one. My ex-boyfriend.'

'Hold on, I always see him backstage with Eunbi from Iz*One...'

'Put the pieces together.'

'Shit, he cheated on you?'

'Bingo, we have a winner.' I found myself downing another shot.

'Well, why are you here then?'

'How do I know you won't leak it to the public?'

'I dated an idol for 3 years, I have so much shit I could spill about him you know?'

'Well, if you just know then, is that my big boss is forcing me into another relationship.'

'I knew you weren't actually dating Kai!'

'That's besides the point.'

'Why can't you just say no?'

'Let's just say that you should always read your contracts before you sign them.'

'Sad.'

••••••••••

'What do you say we go on a walk?' Jennie asked in her half-drunk, half-sober state.

Me, similar but probably more drunk than her eagerly agreed.

'Bars depress me.' I said whilst we walked out the door, the bitter cold lacing our faces.

'Then why did you come here?'

'Because I was depressed.'

'Huh. Fair point.'

••••••••••

We walked arm in arm alongside Han River, laughing whilst telling each other stories.

We sighed as we sat down on a bench facing the river as the moonlight shone on us. Jennie looked...stunning with the light bouncing off her.