CHAPTER TEN

The morning Scott woke, he regretted it.

The air was cold. Colder than he liked. The cold and icy breeze was frigid against his cheeks. The sounds of Caleb yelling filled his ears. This was not something scott wanted to wake up to.

"Sleeping beauty is awake" ángeles said teasingly

"Oh please, leave me alone" Scott grumbled , swatting ángeles away.

"No Can do, you baby" ángeles replied with a smirk.

Stella was kneeled down next to Scott. "Are you cold?"

Scott looked over at the blonde. "Obviously"

Stella began to take off her coat. "Here , take my jacket"

Scott shook his head roughly. "I'd rather you not freeze. The weather doesn't bother me as much as Caleb's obnoxious yelling"

"Oh leave him alone, he's having fun" Swayer told him as she watched Caleb splashing in the lake nearby.

"But isn't it freezing in there?" Asked Yukari who was standing against the tree looking like she might freeze to death any minute.

Raelyn had just finished taking off her shirt and pants, leaving her in her underwear and bra. "Who cares? I'm gonna join him!" She yelled, running towards Caleb and jumping into the lake.

Yukari flinched. "I- what- Rae! Be careful, you might catch a cold!"

Hayden grinned. "You Can be sick buddies"

Hayden was about to continue, but a wheezing cough let out from alistar interrupted them. Alistar sprawled out on the forest ground. "fuck this.."

Azazel looked over to his brother who was seated closely next to Ellie. "What are we gonna do with the sick people?"

"if they don't get better,we might have to leave them behind. They won't be able to fights " Aiden replied, not meaning to sound so cold.

"Leave them behind? That's terrible. We can never do that" scott said.

Amaranth snorted. "Kinda hard to believe what you just said when I distinctly remember you saying that you wanted to leave the girls behind so you and the rest of the boys can frolic on your silly little gay adventure and pretend to be heros"

Everyone sat in silence at what she said. Ángeles blushed, "did I go too far?"

Trison playfully started to play with Jackson's hair. "Perhaps, but we get what You're saying"

Aiden sighed. "I'll think about it. Get the two idiots out of the lake so we can get going"

Swayer looked over at Caleb who was splashing Raelyn. "I don't want to disturb them. They seem happy"

"Does It look like i care?" Aiden asked.

"You should care" Hayden said with a glare. "You seem to forget that we are the ones in charge here. Just because you're leading us to Hell, literally, doesn't mean that you take charge"

Aiden let out a low growl from the back of his throat, sending chills through most everyone. "Fine"

Azazel nervously glanced at his brother, then looking back at everyone. Quick quick change the subject you dumbfuck change the damn subject. "Uh uh the weather really sucks and I agree we get moving before things get worse"

Hayden continued to glare at both Aiden and Azazel, before finally turning away from them.

Swayer made her way over to the lake where Caleb and raelyn were playing. "Hey you two, better get out or you're gonna get a cold. Or worse, get yelled at by Aiden"

Both Caleb and Raelyn were starting to get out of the lake. "Do we have to??" Caleb whined.

Swayer nodded. "I'm afraid so"

Caleb pouted and hung his head low. Swayer frowned, "hey hey, no getting sad. We'll do more fun later, k??"

"K.." Caleb mumbled, walking back with Swayer.

---

It had only been three or four hours since they left. The sky was a plain blue, with only a handful of clouds. And the air was still cold, just like it had been earlier that morning. Caleb hoped for snow, but the chances of that happening were low. But whatever they told him, it didn't change his mind. So, as they traveled, all that could be heard was Caleb hoping for now.

They were going faster than they normally would have, according to Scott. And Azazel said that they would make it there any day. Scott wanted to arrive as soon as possible. He wanted to kick Hades ass. Make him stop all the destruction he's caused. So maybe taking a few dangerous shortcuts up the mountain wasn't the best idea, but it got them somewhere. "Pretty sure this is just a way to kill us" Casper said nervously.

"Oh well" Aiden replied.

"You two, dumbass" Hayden snarled. "God i really hate him. Why do we still even need him?"

Stella started to walk beside him. "Him and his brother are our only chance to get to hell and defeat hades. They know how to get there , and we trust them"

Hayden rolled his eyes. "Pretty pathetic"

Aiden growled from in front of him, everyone stopped. Aiden turned around to look at him with his piercing eyes. "How about you stop talking Shit?"

Hayden narrowed his eyes as Aiden continued to talk. "IM the reason you are all here. Without me, you would be nowhere. So how about you shut your mouth?"

"Oh you little ass" Hayden said , making his hand into a fist.

Aiden, himself, didn't know what came over him. He was upset. And he feel unappreciated. He and Azazel took them this far, and all they had were mean and harsh words. He was sick of it. He might've been a little cold and the son of death himself, but he was like everyone else for the most part.

What happened next, he felt like he couldn't control. It was all his emotions. Something he never liked. His emotions bottled up inside of him for too long, begging and dying to be let out in any way. All it took was one push. Aiden felt his arms on Hayden's shoulders, gripping so hard that his knuckles went white. And he just pushed him. Pushed him so hard, he went stumbling backwards, like a drunk man on a night out. Aiden felt satisfied with himself , until he saw Hayden trip over the cliff. He watched him grab for the edge of the cliff. He watched his hands slip. He saw the fear in his eyes. Aiden felt like he couldn't move, like he couldn't breathe. And then he saw it. He watched him fall.

to be continued ....

AUTHORS NOTE ~

boom. Take that. Cliffhanger.

I didn't know what to do so boom.

a cliffhanger.

Is he dead or alive, we may never never know

until next chapter muahaha 

Next chap will probably be out as of next year , or sooner Uwu

Bye ~ author , savvy