TEASER , CHAPTER FOUR

Okay, hi! so this actually sucks 

since I wrote it at like four in the morning.

But this is a teaser for the next chapter 

so I can get ya'll interested. There is mention 

of blood so if you don't like that, I'm sorry.

anyways, read on! 

UNEDITED / SORTA EDITED

ELLE TOSSED AND TURNED IN HER BED. This wasn't like any nightmare she'd experienced before. In fact, it felt kinda real.

In the nightmare, Elle saw Hades. Her heart stoppped. She couldn't believe this was happening. Elle tried to step back, but she couldn't move. Hades stared at Elle right in the face, the female could feel tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Young child– your life was just beginning.." Hades said, pausing. Suddenly, a sword similar to Scott's appeared in Hades hand. "But Im afraid, I'll have to end it"

And then— he stabbed her. A sudden feeling of pain went through her feeling. Her body started to shake. Elle gasped, blood oozing from out her stomach.

But suddenly, , the dream was over. Elle's eyes shot open and she sat up. The young girl inhaled, letting out a piercing scream enough to make your ears bleed.

The door swung open, revealing Casper and Alistar standing at the door way with a worrier look. Caleb and Raelyn could be seen standing a few feet behind them, watching. "El! What happened??" Casper exclaimed, running over to Elle and hugging her. Elle screamed again, sobbing into Casper's shirt.

"I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! I can't!" Elle screamed, hyperventilating. It was true, Elle didnt wanna die. The nightmare was enough to traumatize the poor girl. The thing that scared Elle so much, was that it seemed so real.

Alistar slowly walked over to the two, looking at Elle who was a sobbing mess. Alistar whispered to Casper "What happened to her??" Casper shrugged, looking down at Elle again.

Elle touched her stomach, feeling blood. Elle sobbed louder. "I'm bleeding! I'm gonna die! He got me!" She screamed

Both Alistar and Casper both looked at where Elle felt the blood, but saw nothing. "El, it's all part of your imagination. Calm down"

Elle let out a painful cry, before everything went black