CHAPTER TWO

Ya'll should be expecting a double 

update , and if I don't update Im sorry.

But anyways, number two in applyfiction? 

Thanks! Not everyone's character has been 

introduced so that's why I'm updating twice!

Anyways, take this crap!

Unedited!

HADES?!" Everyone said in usion, clearly shocked by this information.

Suddenly— towards the back of the crowd, an African American male stepped forward, a mix of confusion and anger plastered on his face. "So, you're saying that you two are responsible for something like this?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Azazel shook his head. "We were part of it but do we really look like the type of teens to raise the dead to kill thirty people?". Tristan was about to say something, but was cut off by Ángeles.

"And what do you want from us?" Ángeles asked, her eyes narrowing at the both of them. Aiden looked up at her, rolling his eyes.

"We don't know what our father wants. We wanted nothing to do with this" Aiden replied, look towards Scott with an annoyed look. "And if you don't mind, my brother and I would like to be untied". As if I'm cue, Scott, Casper, and Swayer scoffed. Elle moved some hair from out her face. "Hun— I wish we could..but..well.." Elle trailed off, looking away from everyone.

Aiden growled, his face turning red. "Why? Because you don't trust us? Haven't we already to-" mid sentence, Aiden was stopped by a rough slap being brought to his face. Elle let out a small gasp, whispering, "Stella.."

The blonde beauty stared Aiden right in the face. "I don't wanna be bad cop but I have to be. Listen here, son of Hades, you're correct that we don't trust you, so stop while you're ahead" Stella said, flashing them a rather sweet smile, before backing away. Scott stared at the girl in awe, wondering, how could someone be so soft yet so badass? Scott couldn't believe it.

After awhile, everyone was silent. No one felt like it was necessary to talk, nor did anyone have anything to say. From time to time, Scott could be seen admiring Stella, and Tristan could be heard clearing his throat. But besides that, no one spoke a word. Wren, the goddess of Wisdom, was dying to talk. Dying to have a conversation with someone. Anyone. She just wished she had something to say to start the conversation. And that's when it hit her. The thought we like a wrecking ball, smashing into her mind.

Wren looked up. "Hey..uh guys..I..uh.." Wren started her sentence, but didn't know if she should continue. She was doubting herself big time. What if they didn't like that plan? Or it wasn't good enough. Wren's bottom lip trembled, while everyone stared at her, waiting for her to begin talking again. Wren gulped. "Well, why not do something about it? We can't just stand here and let hades kill us off. We gotta do something". This statement made Swayer smile and nod.

"I agree with Wren. We shouldn't just stand here and do nothing" Swayer said, most everyone nodding in response.

Ángeles shook her head. "I understand we have to stop him, but how? We're just demigods..we aren't like actual gods.." Angies mumbled, tapping her foot on the ground.

Elle gave everyone a strange look. "So we're just giving up" she asked, getting a nod in response. Elle frowned, putting her hands on her hips. "You guys need to learn not to give up"

Lilian rolled her eyes, whispering, "this is not a Disney Princess movie, please don't start singing..."

Elle giggled at what Lilian said, putting her hands on her hips. "No, you're missing the point. We are people who can do so much , including stopping Hades. We should see Aiden and Azazel as allies, not enemies! They could help us defeat him. So instead of giving up, I think we should work together. How does that sound?"

Stella smiled. "I agree with El. We have the ability to do something good. We should take the chance". Hayden, the African male who most everyone liked, nodded his head.

Scott looked around, seeing that everyone was agreeing. "Well— this certainly seems like an adventure" Scott paused, a smile forming on his face. "And Im all for it"