CHAPTER SEVEN

Elle approached the group  , taking a seat in between Casper and Hayden. The group sat in a circle , in silence. Caleb softly held Swayer's hand, while Raelyn lays in Yukari's lap, in a no homo kind of way. Scott looked around at everyone. He felt bad. Really bad. Bad for being such an ass and losing his temper. What had happened to him? Was this whole situation really changing him that much? No- or Maybe it was. Scott look towards Stella. He wished she wasn't this quiet. He wished everyone Wouldn't be so silent. Silence sucked.

Thankfully , Wren broke the silence. But not in the way everyone wanted. 

"What if we die?" Wren asked , quietly. She didn't have to say much, but everyone knew what she was  talking about. Scott felt his heart drop. What if they did die? ..what if Stella died? No, she couldn't. But what if the mission to defeat hades failed? 

"D-Die?? Why would you say such a thing?" Casper asked her. Everyone  was quite started by this sudden mood drop. Wren looked around at everyone. 

"What? You don't agree with me? We all know that the outcome isn't going to good" Wren replied 

"I agree..I've seen..things in dreams.." Yukari said with a nod, she rubbed her forehead gently. 

"Wow, are you all just optimistic little rainbows" Angeles said in the most sarcastic tone. 

Scott stared at everyone. "She is right— and we all know it. We are just teenagers. We know that things are going to happen- but all that matters is that we end this." Scott said, not fully confident in what he was saying. 

Everyone nodded, as the discussion continued on. 

It had been three weeks since the attack. The camp was chaotic , but tried their best to stay calm. No one knew the teenagers were sneaking off to do something , they might regret , even the camp leaders and directors. It some it might've sounded stupid, like something out of a book. 'A bunch of demigods try to take down Hades '. An utterly stupid idea to others, but to those demigods, it wasn't. 

Here they were, bags packed. They all packed things they would need for their journey. Even though it seemed as easy to just dig a hole down until you were in hell- however, Azazel said the entrance to hell was farther and not so close to camp half-blood. There was in fact ,, an entrance. 

They weren't all prepared for what was to come- but they had to swallow their fear and continue  on. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but it would be for s good reason, right?

It was pitch black outside, meaning it had to be around 12AM. The group snuck out their cabins, setting their bags down. Jackson look towards his boyfriend, who was freezing in the night cold. Jackson took off his jacket, putting it around Tristan. "There" he said, in a quiet whisper voice. Triston smiles softly, before looking at the others. Caleb rubbed his eyes, setting his backpack down and got down on both his knees, unzipping it and looking through it. "Alright so I have gummy bears, jelly beans and four KitKats" 

"The fuck? We are about to fight the little Caesar mascot and you are packing candy?  Lilian asked. Amaranth grinned. "In case we get stranded and Hayden doesn't feed enough people, we eat the candy" 

"Hey! You calling me fat?? For your information, i am all muscle and gay!" Hayden exclaimed looking at everyone. "You really think I'm fat??"

Elle shook Her head softly. "No no, hun. we don't think you're fat, Am (Amaranth) is just kidding with you" she said in a soft and calm voice. Hayden just smiled. 

"I gotta agree with el. You're quite skinny , not fat" Casper said. 

" OOOOO " Raelyn yells obnoxiously "I SEE A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH CASPER , EL AND HAYDENNNN" 

Scott glared at her. "Lower your voice, we might get caught" Hayden rolled his eyes 

"Please" Jackson said "the chances of us getting caught are low" 

Wren shrugged, as well as Yukari. "I dunno.." Wren mumbled "since that attack there's like a 99% chance of us getting caught. That's why we need to be quiet" 

"Thank you for this information that I don't care about" Angles said sarcastically. 

"How about we all shut up and start get going"

"Agreed" Scott said 

"Of course ya do" Casper said playfully. Stella glares at him.

Everyone started to gather their belongings. Elle walked over towards Aiden and Azazel. Ever since they got there, she had been the kindest to them. She'd grown close to Azazel, but not so much Aiden. Aiden was like a tough cookie. She knew she'd get him to warm up to everything. "I know I can trust you both" 

"You really do?" Aiden asked , softly. He seemed calm, unlike Azael who seemed nervous. 

"We really trust them leading us to Hades Lair? What if it's a trap?" Scott asked. 

"We can't stop now. I trust them. We can't turn back now" Elle said, smiling 

"Well.." Scott mumbled. "Are we ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be" both Swayer and Caleb said. 

"Then lets do this" Scott smiled softly, before fleeing into the forest with the others. Their bags were packed - they seemed ready. And partly , they were. 

They didn't know what would come. What would happen. But they couldn't turn back. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

HAHA AFTER MONTHS AND YESRS AND DAYS OF BEING LAZY I POSTED A CHAPTER

YO WELCOME BC IT SUCKS

shoutout to my anime weebs 💕

NOT EVEN GONNA EDIT HAHA