PROLOGUE

AZAZEL LERAMEL haistly made his way down the dark corridor leading to his fathers chamber in the temple— deep in the underworld. The underworld was something Azazel could always call home. He never got to experience what mortal homes were like, so this was the best the boy could get.

Turning the corner, Azazel arrived at his father chamber, his eyes darting towards the Cerberus, who was sitting directly in front of the entrance. The three-headed creature snarled him, digging its claws into the cement ground. The creature stared at Azazel with its blood red eyes (six, to be exact) and a hungry look plastered on all three of its face. You would think, any mortal would have ran for the hills if they had saw the blood thirsty creature. Not Azazel. The boy gave the creature an annoyed look. "Look, I don't have time for this shit" Azael said, giving the hound the hint that he wanted it to leave. The creature's eyes narrowed, before it got up from where it was seated, and moved, allowing him to pass through. Azael stepped forward, a long chill running through his spine. He sighed softly, before opening the door and going inside. Immediately, Azazel's nose was met with the foul smell of death, cigarettes, and liquor. The brown haired boy scrunched his nose, before closing the door behind him.

And there sat, Hades.

Hades red eyes looked directly at Azazel's, then gave him an evil and mischievous smile, a cigarette still in his mouth. "So, Father–" Azazel spoke, "have any plans today? Besides, smoking and being s lazy ass?" Azazel crossed his arms, stepping towards the ugly two-faced demon. The demon just scoffed, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, and gently dropping it on the ash tray. He arose from his throne, now staring blankly at his son. "Now now, of course I do. I always have some tricks up my sleeve"

Hades stepped closer to Azazel. "Do you remember camp halfblood?" Hades said, looking down at his child. Did Azazel remember camp halfblood? Of course he did. Every story his father told him, was tattooed in his mind. Hell, he had a whole section in his brain for camp hslfblood. Those camp-halfblood idiots. , thinking they were some sort of superhero's. Bullshit.

Azazel nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't I?". As if on cue, Hades blank face, became a devilish grin. "Well— how about we get our revenge. Me, you, and Aiden. We'd be the strongest. Ruling over those in camp , and in the mortal world."

Of course, Azazel wanted to get back at the other gods and demigods for banishing his father to the underworld, yet he didn't even know if the stories his father told him were true. And what if this plan was deadly, and that it could kill him, others, or worse, his brother. Son of hades or not, Azazel still had a good heart. Azazel inhaled shakily, gulping afterwards. "What's this plan?"

In a split second, hades had already disappeared, and reappeared at the other side of the room, standing in front of a miniature recreation of camp half blood. "Child, Im glad you asked." He replied, snapping his finger (like thanos all over again) and almost instantly all the lights in the chamber flickered on. After a couple seconds, hades began to 'unravel' his evil plan.

"We start at camp halfblood" he started, "since I am forbidden to leave this hellhole, I'm sending you, and your brother their. The attack starts at dawn. I send out some of my warriors to attack them, and with my warriors , your brother, and yourself, you'll be able to wipe out some of those scums. But this is where it all starts. Bring me one of the demigods of Circe, bring him back and he'll be able to free me with his magic."

Azazel gulped. His father, wanted these people to die? Yeah they might have banished his father, but did they really deserve to die? No. "Father- I don't believe this the best-" Azazel was about to finish his sentence, but was cut off my Hade's fury. "And who are YOU, to question my plans?" Hade's spoke, anger lingering in his voice. Suddenly, flames emerged from Hade's body. Azazel's eyes widened, quickly stepping back. "YOU WILL GO AND THATS END OF STORY" hades roared.

Within a couple seconds, Azazel had managed to escape hades anger, running out the chamber doors, past the Cerberus, and down the same dark hallway. He had to tell Aiden, he had to. 

WORD COUNT: 760 WORDS