CHAPTER NINE

" I have to pee!" Caleb whined like a child.

The group had been traveling for at least three days now. If you asked Ángeles,  he would say that the trip was absolute hell. And he was right. 

"We know! You've been telling us that for the last hour!" Angeles yelled at Caleb in a annoyed tone, crossing her arms. "Please shut up" 

Triston chucked at the two, walking besides Hayden.

"Don't worry" Aiden said "we'll stop soon" 

Caleb whimpered, looking at Swayer. " up " 

"Up??" Swayer asked , slightly confused. Caleb put his hands up, and swayer knew exactly what he wanted. "I'm not picking your ass up. Shouldn't you be picking me up?" 

"Maybe" Caleb said with a goofy expression , giggling. 

"If you don't all shut up, I will attack. I have MURDER pulsing through my veins " Angeles shouted , making Caleb go quiet ; pouting. 

" jeez Angeles , calm. " Lilian nudged her, which ángeles wasn't a fan of. 

The group continued their journey through the words and wherever the hell they had to go. They were informed of the long journey, but didn't know it would be that long. Aiden and Azazel said at  least three weeks. A couple of moody teenagers together for three weeks wasn't the best idea. And on top of that, they had many obstacles to overcome. 

They were only three days in, and Yukari and Alistar had of course, gotten sick. Don't blame them for their weak immune system. The two often walked together, as no one wanted to walk with them. Everyone feared that 'they might get sick too' - the two didn't get along very well, but they didn't hate each other. 

"Yukari !! You look sleepy " Raelyn said, pouting, at least a couple paces away from her and Alistar.

" thanks for pointing out the obvious , Rae. I've been sick for two days" Yukari said blankly. 

Raelyn let out another giggle. "Your welcome Yukari!" 

The group continued to make their way through the forest, stopping here and there. Eventually, night swallowed the once blue cloudy sky. No stars. Just an empty sky. an empty black canvas. 

"Here" Aiden spoke , quietly "we will rest here for the night" 

Azazel looked at him. "We're stopping here? I'm sure we can go a couple more miles" 

"Miles? Hell fucking no! I have walked enough miles today!" Amaranth whined , throwing her backpack down on the ground. "Do you know what I could be doing right now?"

"No, tell us mama. We would love to know" Hayden asked sarcastically, earning a loud chuckle from Casper. 

"I could be relaxing in my cabin!" Amarnath exclaimed 

"Keep it down. And plus, we are doing this for a good reason" Scott replied , 

Wren crotched Down and started rummaging through her bag. After a couple seconds, Wren pulled out a light green blanket and looked at everyone else. "Did you guys bring blankets?"

Everyone went silent.

"I'm guessing not" Wren said with a quiet laugh "this can only cover three people, including myself,"

"I don't know about ya'll, but I'm about to become friends with Wren to stay warm" Hayden said jokingly

Raelyn gave Hayden an odd look. "Can't you just snuggle with another gay for warmth?"

"What- no"

Stella giggles softly, pulling Scott down so he could sit next to her. "Do we have to go to bed now?" She asked.

"Well yeah...we are gonna go to bed early and get up early as well" Alistar told her , making her groan.

Everyone set down their bags and laid on the ground, trying to become as comfortable as they could be on the grass. Triston was cuddled up next to Jackson.

"What if we got married??" Triston whispered, looking over at Jackson in the darkness

"Married?" Jackson asked "Aren't you like six?"

"Jackie!" Tristón whisper-yelled, smacking Jackson gently on the shoulder. "You jerk"

Jackson grinned, though he wasn't sure Triston could see. "I know"

Azazel squinted over at the two, before finally laying down, closing his eyes, and trying to have decent nights sleep. 

At least he tried.